Ninja's Journal

Ninja377

Good evening everyone! I have been interested in starting a journal about my thoughts and other information such as my positions for some time now. And so I have started one in this forum. I intend to keep my journal updated as frequently as possible. I will share my thoughts on the market and any possible ideas for new positions that I am considering. Just to let everyone know before I properly start my journal, I am just practicing at the moment as I am not prepared to start a real account yet and I am still learning about the markets. I am looking forward to sharing my thoughts with you all. Best of wishes, Ninja.

Good morning everyone. I am starting my journal with this first post. So far I have been trading on a practice account since the 28th of October 2020 and I have made a profit of around £10,400. My starting amount in the account was £30,000 and my return has been 34% ( Excluding my current losses). My current positions right now are AMD and Qualcomm. Qualcomm went down after they released their quarterly results. However, I think that Qualcomm is doing well as a business and the upcoming implementation of 5G will help to bolster their profits. AMD also dropped after releasing their quarterly results. But this has happened before and it is not surprising. Currently, my position in Qualcomm is down 11.14% and AMD is down 2.97%.

Hello everyone! I would like to update everyone with I'm doing currently. Yesterday, I sold my position in AMD for a profit ( Sold at $90.90 for a profit of £69.08) and entered into a position with Apple which I have also sold at $137.03 ( Profit was £22.65). My position in Qualcomm is still down but by 10.8 % and after I sold off my Apple stock, I entered into a stock called Infinity Pharmaceuticals at a price of $4.17 and then I sold my position at $4.48. I took a profit of £479.60.

Hello everyone! I haven't posted in some time because I haven't been feeling too well mentally but now I feel better. So far, my position in Qualcomm is down by 12.07%. Furthermore, I got into another position in Infinity Pharmaceuticals and it's down by 4.64%. I had a position in GameStop but I sold that position becuase I wasn't feeling much confidence in the position. I am considering a position in AMD if the price goes down and this will give a good entry point.

Here is an update: My position in Qualcomm is down 10.76%, I got into a position with Intel on Thursday and now my total return is 3.96% ( £771.37 in profit currently). I entered into Infinity Pharmaceuticals with 2,210 shares and it is currently down 11.09%

Hello everyone. I haven't posted in a while because I wasn't feeling like myself and I decided to take a break. I entered into a position in Nvidia on Friday and on a Tuesday I entered into a position in Tesco. So far my position in Nvidia is down 2.31% and my position in Tesco is down 7.78%. Also, my position in Qualcomm is down 16.08%.