Ninja Morning Trade

dave114a

Hi all. I have just received an email for this system - ninjamorningtrade and after a couple of emails with the vendor have decided to try it out.

Is anyone else on board/ have any views?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for starting this thread.I have been trying to start a new thread on this subject myself but was not able to for some reason.

Thanks for starting this thread I have been trying to start a new thread on this subject myself but was not able to for some reason.

If you don’t mind I will join in, hopefully without hijacking your thread!

I am quite new to trading and work during the day so I was looking for a Set & Forget morning or evening system. Was interested in FMR (Forex Morning Trade) after spending hours reading the thread here on trade2win only to find out it’s no longer available and no longer used by anyone on here. I then tried a couple of other systems including one called Newsnight trader (don’t ask), got burnt a little, but survived. Last week I got an email (amongst many others) promoting Ninja Morning Trade and after trying to find more information than that on their website and finding none I decided I would document my journey here, if only to keep me dedicated to my once a day trading cause. I am new to this so any tips, tricks and suggestions would be much appreciated.

(Note: I am risking 2% per trade not 3% mentioned in the manual)

Trades so far in November, quiet but profitable. I am told to expect a couple of trades a week for each currency pair and although there were about 5 signals only 1 trade was triggered.

USDJPY
1-Nov = No Trade
4-Nov = Short +25 PIPs (+2%)
5-Nov – 8-Nov = No Trade

EURJPY
No trades yet

GBPJPY
No trades yet

Hope to try and report every day and provide a weekly summary.

Happy so far, good weekend to all!

Hi all. I have just received an email for this system - ninjamorningtrade and after a couple of emails with the vendor have decided to try it out.

Is anyone else on board/ have any views?

2 questions you need to ask yourself.

1. If it works why does he need the money from selling it.
2. If he has sold enough of them, why not use that money to trade it himself.

No one gives away or sells valuable information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great. Are you going to log the results here? I'm taking a look through the manual again this weekend and will set up the charts on a demo account. Unfortunately I can't use it the start of next week due to work commitments - so if you can post any results you get I would appreciate it.

Yes, I intend to post my results on a daily basis if I can, comments welcome.

This morning I placed 3 orders and 2 were triggered, GBPJPY lost and EURJPY won so I made +25 PIPs.

Hi Malta

Thanks for posting these results. 25 pips is 25 pips! I'm back tomorrow evening so can start trading on the system on Wednesday. I hope it stays positive!

Spam Alert

Thanks for starting this thread.I have been trying to start a new thread on this subject myself but was not able to for some reason.

SPAM alert.
Jeez -why would some one sell a system that makes money when he would keep it to himself.
Therefore, you new guys are trying to spam this thread with fictitious success stories hoping to rope in the stupid. No doubt you might ensnare some(n)

Yes, I intend to post my results on a daily basis if I can, comments welcome.

This morning I placed 3 orders and 2 were triggered, GBPJPY lost and EURJPY won so I made +25 PIPs.

I missed this morning (overslept from a late finish, lol)>

Have I missed anything?

Sorry for the late update, on Tuesday I had 1 trade a GBPJPY loser for -25 PIPs, yesterday I had no trades and today I had a losing EURJPY trade for -25 PIPs. That’s me down 25 PIPs this week so far.

No trades on Friday so -25 PIPs for the week and break-even for the month. No trades yesterday (Monday) but I am currently short GBPJPY, will provide an update tomorrow.

OK, so we are on the same wave length. My GBPJPY short order tripped but when I checked back the market had reversed. Took out my 25 pip stop. Cest la Vie! Onto tomorrow morning...

Sorry for the late update.

My short GBPJPY trade on Tuesday lost and on Wednesday I had a losing USDJPY trade and a winning EURJPY trade (-25, -25 and +50) for the week.

On Thursday I had no trades and on Friday only EURJPY triggered on the Long side and it was a winning trade, +50.

That’s me +50 PIPs for the week and +50 for the month (+4% on 2% risk per trade), so far.

The same for me. I might extend this to some other pairs to see how it works out. I am also wondering how it would work with some form of trailing stop as a couple of the trades went into profit and then fell back.

I'm still only using the main pairs and got two winners this morning! EURJPY +50 pips and GBPJPY +50 pips. No trade on USDJPY today.

Last week I had no trades on Monday or Tuesday. On Wednesday I had 2 winners, EURJPY and GBPJPY on the Long side, +50 for both, total +100. On Thursday I had a losing GBPJPY trade and a winning EURJPY trade, -25 and +50. On Friday no trades so that was an excellent +125 week for me.

Total for the month = +175 (+14% on 2% risk per trade)

This month (today) I placed two orders but none were triggered so I start the 1st trading day of December with nothing to report.

On Tuesday I had no trades, on Wednesday all trades triggered and lost, on Thursday no trades were triggered and on Friday I had a winning GBPJPY trade for +50 to make it -25 PIPs for the week/month. It looks like this morning my USDJPY trade will not trigger, the other 2 have No trend.

On Tuesday I had no trades, on Wednesday all trades triggered and lost, on Thursday no trades were triggered and on Friday I had a winning GBPJPY trade for +50 to make it -25 PIPs for the week/month. It looks like this morning my USDJPY trade will not trigger, the other 2 have No trend.

Winner on USD/JPY but a loss on GBPJPY for me... stopped out by 1 pip then went on to win! :mad:

Still +25 on the day so musn't grumble too much. :clap:

Here’s my update, no trades on Monday, on Tuesday USDJPY won and GBPJPY lost (as above), no trades on Wednesday and none today, +25 for the week and a break-even month so far.