News and Events Trading.

stevoeo

Hello fellow traders.

I've been a keen observer in the forex market and that's where I've traded as a novice in my first few months of trading with my $300 until I hit a margin call, lol.:LOL:

Anyway, I learnt alot from trading a live account and soon came to figure out that the market really moves during major economic releases and events. That's where you can make the big $$$.

Now does any one of you trade during Major News and events releases? and are you successful? Because the trick in news is to know where the market will move even though it can be choppy sometimes.

stevoeo.

Hello fellow traders.

I've been a keen observer in the forex market and that's where I've traded as a novice in my first few months of trading with my $300 until I hit a margin call, lol.:LOL:

Anyway, I learnt alot from trading a live account and soon came to figure out that the market really moves during major economic releases and events. That's where you can make the big $$$.

Now does any one of you trade during Major News and events releases? and are you successful? Because the trick in news is to know where the market will move even though it can be choppy sometimes.

stevoeo.

If you are going to trade with $300 account I would advice you to avoid news trading like the plague.
Traders with account sizes 10times that amount will not news trade.
If you really want to lose your money in a hurry follow the advice of that Idiot on forex peace army.(not sure if I can mention names here.Mods please delete if inappropriate).
They talk some crap about news trading but believe me it is not for the retail trader specially if you have limited funds.

Please don't be discouraged by my post.
There are plenty of ways to trade and be successful apart from trading news.

Good Luck and wish you success in your trading

Hi ,

There are free webinars on Fxstreet where you can lear whow to effectively trade the news on the FX market that are regularly attended by hundreds of traders. You can also put questions by chat. Don't get misled by people saying that events moving the markets tens and sometimes hundreds of pips are not worth searching.

Hello fellow traders.

stevoeo.