Newbie To Forex

puseyd

Hi All:

I am newbie to FX trading. Have been practicing on Oanda FX Game platform. So on the 100K account I have been up down. Made nearly $2K on it and I now down to $100,428. I have been using EMA 5 and EMA 10 to place my trades along with RSI and MACD so far it has been exciting. Plan to go live in September or October. Does anyone know of any free charting tool that I can use while I try out the Demo and also can anyone explain to me the Fibonacci in details.

I hope to learn alot from you the masters of the FX market:)

Thank you.

Couple of comments:
1) plan to go live when you've have 2-3 months of consistent trading in demo; then go live with a tiny amount of money.
2) what's wrong with Oanda's charting? It does everything you'd need to trade with.

Hi All:

I am newbie to FX trading. Have been practicing on Oanda FX Game platform. So on the 100K account I have been up down. Made nearly $2K on it and I now down to $100,428. I have been using EMA 5 and EMA 10 to place my trades along with RSI and MACD so far it has been exciting. Plan to go live in September or October. Does anyone know of any free charting tool that I can use while I try out the Demo and also can anyone explain to me the Fibonacci in details.

I hope to learn alot from you the masters of the FX market:)

Thank you.

Couple of comments:
1) plan to go live when you've have 2-3 months of consistent trading in demo; then go live with a tiny amount of money.
2) what's wrong with Oanda's charting? It does everything you'd need to trade with.

Agree with SN, nowt wrong with Oanda's charts if they show OHLC. There is also netdania and metatrader of course.

Although, on the other hand I would say 2 - 3 months is too soon. I'd dump the indicators and spend another 6 months watching price alone then demo again and then live trade. Really small amounts.

Thanks a million

I will take your advice and do some more on the demo and watch the price trend and develop some trading strategy as I go along.

Thank a million

Couple of comments: