Newbie seeking advice on broker

I have had a look at Alpari but was put off by the fact that they were based in Russia ( got a dubious legal system ). I see now they have opened up as Alpari (UK) which should be better.

i never thought alpari was russian, thats new knowledge. but i think i have read a couple of articles about some traders having problem there, i dont wana judge but it seems that they are not how they used to be. pls dont take my word literally coz i have not tried them.

Find good brokers in prestigious forex sites as FPA or Earnforex, these are sites that you can read reviews, feedbacks and other information of that brokers.

I think that is terrible. FPA is sponsored by brokers. Talking about an alcoholic going to a AA meeting sponsored by brewers. FPA fumbled the ball before.

Hey, This may be on a higher league but to prevent being white washed look at Citi and BARX.....you will have no further questions. The leverage is lower but they deliver what they promise.

Dameon

Hi!

Good day people :)

I have been trying demo on IG for 3 months and would like to enter with real money now. However, after reading the review about those companies, it seems like almost every single company is a scammer =.=

Hence, it would be great if I can get some valuable opinion on which company that at least slightly more "honest"?

I will be mainly trading forex.

Cheers!
E

Hi EeeZzYGeeZy,

Which broker did you choose in the end?

Regards,

Adi

Didn't want to start a new pretty much identical thread, so I'm gonna ask here. Are there some kind of list of brokers on this site or anywhere else where you could rate and leave your comments about them? Have been searching for a while but it's been feast or famine to me.

Tier 1 broker for large deposit: Interactive Broker, Saxo Bank
Tier 2 for normal deposit: fxpro, hot forex , fxcm
tier 3 (small account): exness, freshforex

Trading on Forex market is a good idea. First learn it well spend few months or years. This will help you to be success in Forex Market.

I guess starting with small amount is a good start to check the broker internal processes, it not that every broker is a scam but some of them causes bad name on others too like Alpari UK did. Don't know if the traders got their money back from them as yet but Alpari UK is shut now. As for newbie, they should start with trading demo accounts of one or more brokers to get familiar with the trading process. I usually prefer binary option trading as it is easier than forex trading so newbie should also give it a thought too if they are looking for rewarding payouts.

IG-Index is a quality broker based in the UK, I have been using them from just over eight years and not once had a problem with them, spread is fantastic averages between 1.5 - 2pips. Only slight downside is that it takes 5 days for a withdrawal to clear in your account although it isn't really a problem and standard practice for most brokers/banks.

Didn't realise they did NASDAQ, will go back and have another look at them. Ta :D

I think this has given advice, but if not, maybe it was on another forum, cooperation with **********, the company holds a beneficial action, gives a lot of bonuses

I think this has given advice, but if not, maybe it was on another forum, cooperation with **********, the company holds a beneficial action, gives a lot of bonuses

What was that about? I guess I'm not quite sure what you were trying to say.:confused:

I always try broker with small amount first. i try execution withdrawal support and then increase deposit and trade serious

I always try broker with small amount first. i try execution withdrawal support and then increase deposit and trade serious

Seems legit. Always check the stated features before going all-in with the broker. You wouldn't like surprises with your winning trade...