Newbie seeking advice on broker

kensingtonman

8 0
IG-Index is a quality broker based in the UK, I have been using them from just over eight years and not once had a problem with them, spread is fantastic averages between 1.5 - 2pips. Only slight downside is that it takes 5 days for a withdrawal to clear in your account although it isn't really a problem and standard practice for most brokers/banks.

Didn't realise they did NASDAQ, will go back and have another look at them. Ta :D

Paek

2 0
I think this has given advice, but if not, maybe it was on another forum, cooperation with **********, the company holds a beneficial action, gives a lot of bonuses

zaysev36

421 15
I think this has given advice, but if not, maybe it was on another forum, cooperation with **********, the company holds a beneficial action, gives a lot of bonuses

What was that about? I guess I'm not quite sure what you were trying to say.:confused:

Aiman

46 0
I always try broker with small amount first. i try execution withdrawal support and then increase deposit and trade serious

zaysev36

421 15
I always try broker with small amount first. i try execution withdrawal support and then increase deposit and trade serious

Seems legit. Always check the stated features before going all-in with the broker. You wouldn't like surprises with your winning trade...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock