New year resolutions?

N Rothschild

Legendary member
So what do people have planned for 2009? Are you making any changes or staying the same?

i'm making a big change, i am quiting day trading/scalping completely and going to focus soley on swing trading, the last year or so has really highlighted i am more suited to swing even if i do enjoy day trading more. Gotta do whats right tho..

My resolution is to start trading full time. Not quite ready yet. Still have a bit of capital to save and have to put the finishing touches to my strategy but making good progress. Worked so hard this year to get where I am, and I have learnt so much. Just hope next year is the year I can leave my crappy pub job and start trading properly!!! Anyway, currently reading John F. Carter's book 'Mastering the Trade' and just read this and thought it was good - "Remember, in the markets, bulls can win and bears can win, but pigs get slaughtered." Good Trading!

Sam.

I take it these are New Year trading resolutions:

Mine is to stick to my methodology and my trading niche and not allow myself to be distracted or influenced by anyone else. When I do that I make winning trades.