New to trading could do with some help thanks!!!

Narrin

1 0
Hi my name is narrin I have just started trading I am about a week in i was trading on the demo to see if I could trade And I was doing really well I must of made about 20,000-30,000 so I thought to my self let’s do it for real so I decided to deposit some money and then I started trading I have been for about a week now and I feel it’s not going the same way I thought it might off or as it did on the demo I have placed quite a few trades on some stocks and I am just loosing all my money it’s not really going well at all I feel I am struggling to find which stock I should trade in and which time I feel I am doing my research but when I do my trade it never ends I feel I know how to trade but just don’t know which stocks to trade in and which time I place the trade as well as when I should pull out,if possible anyone could help me I would really appreciate thank you. Narrin

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock