Please Help Me with my trading

traderme said:
hi,

going through the same as u m8, but found this site on my travels. its a free course, but is quite good.

http://www.stockmarket-course.com

hope this helps!

Hi Traderme,

Thanks for the info.

Have you tried this course for yourself? and if so, was it any good???

Sorry to sound skeptical but (from past experience) if something is being given away free, then there's normally a catch!!! If you have tried the course, (and thus registered with your email address), have you since received any junk mail???

Thanks,

Chorlton

Chorlton said:
Hi Traderme,

Thanks for the info.

Have you tried this course for yourself? and if so, was it any good???

Sorry to sound skeptical but (from past experience) if something is being given away free, then there's normally a catch!!! If you have tried the course, (and thus registered with your email address), have you since received any junk mail???

Thanks,

Chorlton

Hi Chorlton,

Don't blame u m8. i subscribed about 3 weeks ago an haven't received any junk mail (YET!) ;)

The course (free) is very good considering its free - 122 pages! gets the brain thinking. the free course basically advertises the full course.

hope this helps m8!

Traderme

traderme said:
Hi Chorlton,

Don't blame u m8. i subscribed about 3 weeks ago an haven't received any junk mail (YET!) ;)

The course (free) is very good considering its free - 122 pages! gets the brain thinking. the free course basically advertises the full course.

hope this helps m8!

Traderme

Cheers Traderme.......... All the best with the course :cheesy:

traderme said:
Hi Chorlton,

hope this helps m8!

Traderme

=====================================================================
Traderme,

Yes the course is free! it is the same old method these guys use on newbies! After the course is done they will offer the system/software etc for £$£$£$. :cool: You will soon realise that these guys make their profits from selling systems and not from trading the makets. :cool:

Before you buy anything! Always ask to see a track record for at least 1-6 months and see if theres any profits showing after those months. Or ask questions to people who bought the system/software and had time to put it in use. Dont ask the ones who's only had it for just a few days! :cool:

And remember one thing in life! honest people who have something to sell? are never affraid to show the evidence first. ie track record/facts etc. :cool:

The good book says DONT put your trust on mankind. :LOL: :cool:

Bull

[email protected]

Last edited: