New to trading - Charting advice please.

dougaldan

Hi Guys,

some months back I closed out all my long investments and while the markets are doing what they are doing I am looking to trade rather than invest.

I would be grateful for advice on the best sites to get decent real time charting from. Most sites I have looked at delay data feeds or display charts the size if a postage stamp. A free site would obviously be preferable but I would not mind paying modest fees if it was worthwhile.

I am not into paying £thousands for syatems that are "infalible".

Your input would be appreciated.

thanks.

Hi Doug,
Welcome to T2W.
Can you furnish us with a few more details . . . Specifically, what instruments are you wanting to trade (futures, forex, stocks etc.) and what is your proposed timeframe (minutes, hours, days or weeks)?
Tim.

Hi Doug,
Welcome to T2W.
Can you furnish us with a few more details . . . Specifically, what instruments are you wanting to trade (futures, forex, stocks etc.) and what is your proposed timeframe (minutes, hours, days or weeks)?
Tim.

Sorry, Should have said.

For the moment untill I learn more, some or all of UK equities, UK Indices, US Equities, US Indices.

Thanks,

Dougal

Hi Doug,
Welcome to T2W.
Tim.

Oops again. Timeframe probably hours to 48h max (so I don't have to give up golf).

Dougal