New to trading and to trading discussion platforms

Diversifier

Hello guys. I didnt even know there's a platform for traders. I look forward to learning as much as I can without overwhelming myself. I'm sure there are some discussion threads with invaluable info that I need to get acquainted with.
Any suggestions to a newbie to trading?

Diversifier

Hello guys. I didnt even know there's a platform for traders. I look forward to learning as much as I can without overwhelming myself. I'm sure there are some discussion threads with invaluable info that I need to get acquainted with.
Any suggestions to a newbie to trading?

Diversifier
Welcome to the madhouse @Diversifier :)

Yes- Buy the dip!

Plenty to be going on with here:

Enjoy.
😋

Hello everyone,are you interested to trade with binary options or you are looking for an expert to trade and manage your account for you or Do you have funds you wish to withdraw from your binary broker? or you are having problems with the withdrawing of your funds and you don't know how to go about it.Kindly get in touch via adamwilson. trading @ consultant. com,/ What's app + 1 8 7 0 3 4 5 7 9 3 7 , and he will guide you on how to get back your funds within 72hours, because his strategy really helped me withdrawal my funds that was stuck in my trading account! Thanks once again

Are you no longer excited to finally make your first withdrawal of $15,000 dollars with initial startup capital of $5000 dollars in Forex Investment?

1611863825306.png

• Treat trading seriously.
  • Avoid shortcuts.
  • Give yourself at least 5 years.
  • Review and analyze your trades.
  • Don't risk more than 3%
  • No system-hopping.
  • Have a trade checklist.
  • Plan all trades in advance

• Treat trading seriously.
  • Avoid shortcuts.
  • Give yourself at least 5 years.
  • Review and analyze your trades.
  • Don't risk more than 3%
  • No system-hopping.
  • Have a trade checklist.
  • Plan all trades in advance
I think 3% is too risky for a beginner to be honest.

As above the Babypips school of pipsology here and FPA .
Youtube SMC concepts then are some well moderated FB groups among the spam mostly Private of course and demo demo demo my friend

Hello and welcome! There's a lot of info on this site for beginners, but YouTube also has a lot of channels and you can do a search for beginner trading resources to find even more.