New To Spread Betting - Starting With £100

SpreadBetChick

36 2
Hello Beginner Joe,

That might be difficult because people might copy the trades. The OP is not here for that. In any case, the OP will probably be able to get a guy from the SB shop to confirm the trades. So, everything will be trustworthy and legit.

Forgive my ignorance but what do OP and SB mean?

Regards,
SBC

Lord Flasheart

Legendary member
9,794 975
Nice to see all the usual suspects in this gang bang

good luck with the trades

I reckon you wont last a week or your trades will be late. I hope I am wrong

Reactions: Lee Shepherd

SpreadBetChick

36 2
Hello 10pips,

If you can trade at £0.20pp with £100 pot...then you may have slight chance in achieving growing your equity, provided you have a 65% success rate approach?

I don't know yet and I will get the full picture of my "success rate" after completing my 100th trade. I still have 97 to go.

P.S. avoid being a scalper....You wont see £100 by end of the week.

I'm not one for scalping as I hate being glued to the screens.

Regards,
SBC

SpreadBetChick

36 2
Hello BeginnerJoe,

Wow, you have winners already. 50k is possible in 2 months instead of 3.

50k in 60 days is roughly £800 profit per day which is 800% daily ROI from my initial opening balance. That means I will have to earn £800 every day and not lose a single trade :LOL:

I'll be interested to understand the mathematics behind your logic :rolleyes:.

Regards,
SBC

Lightning McQueen

4,936 788
Hello Lightning McQueen,

Yes I will be posting my entries as they happen (twitter and here, and the ellaborate posts will be blogged). I just did not do it this week as I just started spread betting this Monday.

DAX 7862.6
DAX 7892.5
FTSE 6438.4

The prices got hit as per the trading plan. I am using the Turtles breakout strategy.

Regards,
SBC

i think you can consider yourself lucky you didn't start this in february, i see 2 false signals to the long side and no short signals for ftse. dax would have had no longs and a couple of false shorts. i couldn't be bothered to bar count to 55, so it could have been better or much worse than that.

good luck for march (y)

Last edited:
M

member275544

0 0
this is the same guy who was going to take 300 to £100,000 or something stupid like that. Trading the DAX, and FTSE and one other, cant remember. same old sh1t tho

random12345

Established member
793 280

This forum is full of borderline insane individuals, but no-one in their right mind would ever go to the lengths of creating a website, twitter feed and blog for a £100 account so I'm sure you can understand the scepticism. You're either on someone's payroll, have an alternative agenda or are completely mental. A troubling trio of choices. I was also curious as why David Jones is following you (does that twitter-tart follow anyone who RTs him?) and what your relationship to old Vince is? His piece on bullbearings (08 Mar 13) seems very timely given your current quest.

I look forward to reading your article in CityAM ;)

"The ratio of men to women is still around 85% in favour of men so there’s still some way to go to reach equality but it’s far more common to see female traders and I encourage more women to take up trading."

I love financial journalism... absolutely no sources required to back up qualitative horsesh*t. God I hate my own industry.

Reactions: wackypete2

Lightning McQueen

4,936 788
This forum is full of borderline insane individuals, but no-one in their right mind would ever go to the lengths of creating a website, twitter feed and blog for a £100 account so I'm sure you can understand the scepticism. You're either on someone's payroll, have an alternative agenda or are completely mental. A troubling trio of choices. I was also curious as why David Jones is following you (does that twitter-tart follow anyone who RTs him?) and what your relationship to old Vince is? His piece on bullbearings (08 Mar 13) seems very timely given your current quest.

"The ratio of men to women is still around 85% in favour of men so there’s still some way to go to reach equality but it’s far more common to see female traders and I encourage more women to take up trading."

I love financial journalism... absolutely no sources required to back up qualitative horsesh*t. God I hate my own industry.

you forgot mention of anna coulling, i'm sure she has a t2w past also? maybe not i forget easily :LOL:

SpreadBetChick

36 2
Hello random12345,

This forum is full of borderline insane individuals,
I noticed.

but no-one in their right mind would ever go to the lengths of creating a website, twitter feed and blog for a £100 account
Why not? It's not hard to set up those 3.

so I'm sure you can understand the scepticism.
Yes I do indeed and I have mentioned this in one of my previous posts also.

You're either on someone's payroll,
Yes I am thankfully. Trading is not my full-time job.

have an alternative agenda
Apart from earning extra money through trading? Not really.

or are completely mental.
That is always subjective so you can go make up your own conclusions.

I was also curious as why David Jones is following you (does that twitter-tart follow anyone who RTs him?)
I just checked my twitter and indeed, David Jones is following me. I'm not sure why though as I do not know him. I do follow IG Index on twitter so maybe that's related.

and what your relationship to old Vince is?
None. I just read one of his articles on bullbearings and decided to follow a fellow trader.

His piece on bullbearings (08 Mar 13) seems very timely given your current quest.
You do realize that 08 March 2013 was the International Women's Day? It may be related to that?

I just googled CityAM. Appears to be related to IG Index which is my broker. Thanks for the tip, I haven't really thought about writing an article for magazines (as there is really not much to write about yet to begin with, lol! :LOL:)

Which one is it then?

Regards,
SBC

M

member275544

0 0
This forum is full of borderline insane individuals, but no-one in their right mind would ever go to the lengths of creating a website, twitter feed and blog for a £100 account so I'm sure you can understand the scepticism.

If i remember rightly there was much debate as to how the previous idiot would substantiate his trades. He wouldnt provide a statement or make the live calls here, and so he was going to twitter them, and at the time most agreed that would be fine here as the time stamp would suffice.
So rather than go through the same 100 posts, he's actually thought he'd get it out of the way..oh sorry She..how blonde of me
Yes, indeed, this is horsesh1t

Last edited by a moderator:

random12345

Established member
793 280
I understand it was International Women's Day and thus that makes your arrival even more interesting and timely given that your first tweet was on the same day about said day, that you basically started trading then and that you pushed an article around the same time.

I try not to get involved in things outside of trading, but let's not tell lies - you don't need a disclaimer on your website unless you are pushing a product, in the position of a potential commercial representative or worry about FSA restricted activities further down the line. Therefore, why do you, an individual with not one relationship to any firm or trading individual and with supposed extremely limited experience need a disclaimer about financial derivatives for? What made you put that in there and why do you think you need it? (Here's a clue - you don't need it and I really can't envisage anyone half normal putting such a disclaimer for trading £100 - I am yet to see it on genuine blogs except where the goon in charge is pushing something or if the blog is part of a site with an access disclaimer.)

I really don't know why we're even analysing this further than it needs to go - you or your motives are clearly not genuine. Sorry.

Hello random12345,

I noticed.

Why not? It's not hard to set up those 3.

Yes I do indeed and I have mentioned this in one of my previous posts also.

Yes I am thankfully. Trading is not my full-time job.

Apart from earning extra money through trading? Not really.

That is always subjective so you can go make up your own conclusions.

I just checked my twitter and indeed, David Jones is following me. I'm not sure why though as I do not know him. I do follow IG Index on twitter so maybe that's related.

None. I just read one of his articles on bullbearings and decided to follow a fellow trader.

You do realize that 08 March 2013 was the International Women's Day? It may be related to that?

I just googled CityAM. Appears to be related to IG Index which is my broker. Thanks for the tip, I haven't really thought about writing an article for magazines (as there is really not much to write about yet to begin with, lol! :LOL:)

Which one is it then?

Regards,
SBC

BeginnerJoe

3,329 350
It took quite a while for them to formulate the £100 to $50k in 3 months master plan. It was prematurely scuttled last 2 occasions. I said at the time the plan has not ran its course. So here it is again as I anticipated. I hope it will run a bit longer this time so that I get to see the meatier part of the plan.

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock