New To Spread Betting - Starting With £100

This forum is full of borderline insane individuals, but no-one in their right mind would ever go to the lengths of creating a website, twitter feed and blog for a £100 account so I'm sure you can understand the scepticism.

If i remember rightly there was much debate as to how the previous idiot would substantiate his trades. He wouldnt provide a statement or make the live calls here, and so he was going to twitter them, and at the time most agreed that would be fine here as the time stamp would suffice.
So rather than go through the same 100 posts, he's actually thought he'd get it out of the way..oh sorry She..how blonde of me
Yes, indeed, this is horsesh1t

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand it was International Women's Day and thus that makes your arrival even more interesting and timely given that your first tweet was on the same day about said day, that you basically started trading then and that you pushed an article around the same time.

I try not to get involved in things outside of trading, but let's not tell lies - you don't need a disclaimer on your website unless you are pushing a product, in the position of a potential commercial representative or worry about FSA restricted activities further down the line. Therefore, why do you, an individual with not one relationship to any firm or trading individual and with supposed extremely limited experience need a disclaimer about financial derivatives for? What made you put that in there and why do you think you need it? (Here's a clue - you don't need it and I really can't envisage anyone half normal putting such a disclaimer for trading £100 - I am yet to see it on genuine blogs except where the goon in charge is pushing something or if the blog is part of a site with an access disclaimer.)

I really don't know why we're even analysing this further than it needs to go - you or your motives are clearly not genuine. Sorry.

Hello random12345,

I noticed.

Why not? It's not hard to set up those 3.

Yes I do indeed and I have mentioned this in one of my previous posts also.

Yes I am thankfully. Trading is not my full-time job.

Apart from earning extra money through trading? Not really.

That is always subjective so you can go make up your own conclusions.

I just checked my twitter and indeed, David Jones is following me. I'm not sure why though as I do not know him. I do follow IG Index on twitter so maybe that's related.

None. I just read one of his articles on bullbearings and decided to follow a fellow trader.

You do realize that 08 March 2013 was the International Women's Day? It may be related to that?

I just googled CityAM. Appears to be related to IG Index which is my broker. Thanks for the tip, I haven't really thought about writing an article for magazines (as there is really not much to write about yet to begin with, lol! :LOL:)

Which one is it then?

Regards,
SBC

It took quite a while for them to formulate the £100 to $50k in 3 months master plan. It was prematurely scuttled last 2 occasions. I said at the time the plan has not ran its course. So here it is again as I anticipated. I hope it will run a bit longer this time so that I get to see the meatier part of the plan.

Last edited:
Why would you go to the bother of paying for whois privacy?

Well, I can see all the details. Here's part of it, amongst other things:

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Domain Name: SPREADBETCHICK.COM
Created on: 05-Mar-13
Expires on: 05-Mar-14
Last Updated on: 05-Mar-13

Hi random12345,

I understand it was International Women's Day and thus that makes your arrival even more interesting and timely given that your first tweet was on the same day about said day, that you basically started trading then and that you pushed an article around the same time.
Not sure what you are trying to say here. I liked the article so I tweeted about it. That's what twitter is for. Not sure if my 1 follower back then actually read it or not :LOL:.

I try not to get involved in things outside of trading,
Try harder perhaps? :p

but let's not tell lies -
I agree. I value honesty a lot.

you don't need a disclaimer on your website unless you are pushing a product, in the position of a potential commercial representative or worry about FSA restricted activities further down the line. Therefore, why do you, an individual with not one relationship to any firm or trading individual and with supposed extremely limited experience need a disclaimer about financial derivatives for? What made you put that in there and why do you think you need it? (Here's a clue - you don't need it and I really can't envisage anyone half normal putting such a disclaimer for trading £100 - I am yet to see it on genuine blogs except where the goon in charge is pushing something or if the blog is part of a site with an access disclaimer.)
Thanks for the advice but I will leave the disclaimer where it is. I do not want people giving me any credit for any profits or losses they make following the blog posts they read. :rolleyes:

I really don't know why we're even analysing this further than it needs to go
Me neither. I am quite surpised at the comments that have been posted so far.

- you or your motives are clearly not genuine. Sorry.
Not sure exactly what you base your conclusion on but I do not feel obliged to prove anything to anyone except myself. You are free to believe whatever you want.

Regards,
SBC

Dear pboyles,

Why would you go to the bother of paying for whois privacy?

Not sure what you are saying here. I only paid for my domain and nothing else.

Guys, I appreciate your interest so far. However, it would be great if it was at least trading-related and not person-related. I am posting here because of my trades and not because of my person.

The paranoia here in this forum is quite concerning. You must have been sold to quite a lot? If so, then I truly empathise. For what it's worth, I'm not associated /affiliated with any trading/financial companies or anyone who is selling anything that is trading-related. Believe whatever you want :p.

Have a lovely Sunday!

Regards,
SBC

That's a serviced office address, also home to Forex Ambition Ltd, coincidence?

That's a serviced office address, also home to Forex Ambition Ltd, coincidence?

Google street view doesn't show an office, serviced or not. But I am sure the service comes with the council rubbish collection as standard.

Thanks for the advice but I will leave the disclaimer where it is. I do not want people giving me any credit for any profits or losses they make following the blog posts they read. :rolleyes:

You ignored the bulk of the original point, which was where did you get the idea to put a disclaimer in the first place if you're almost entirely new to this game? Are you a CFA?

You are in no way liable for any idiot replicating your trades.

Perhaps a swift exit would be best. Don't forget your handbag.

That would be a pity. Then the £100 to 50k plan will be wheeled out once more in the future. Best to let it run until the OP is convinced all the umph in the plan has spent.

Last edited: