New To Spread Betting - Starting With £100

SpreadBetChick

36 2
Hi guys,

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

I am new to spread betting but have traded Forex a couple of years back. I began an experiment this week with spread betting to see how far I can take £100 on a live account.

I look forward to hearing from fellow traders and your experiences.

I will be posting my trading journal in the next couple of days.

Happy trading!

Signature21.png

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,303
Hi guys,

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

I am new to spread betting but have traded Forex a couple of years back. I began an experiment this week with spread betting to see how far I can take £100 on a live account.

I look forward to hearing from fellow traders and your experiences.

I will be posting my trading journal in the next couple of days.

Happy trading!

Signature21.png

Creating a website, facebook page and twitter feed seems like a lot of trouble to go to when you're only spread betting £100.

BeginnerJoe

3,329 350
Isn't this that £100 to £50k in 3 months thing again ? I think I know which bucketshop is recommended for this. It's not IG. I would be very impressed if the OP can do it using IG.

SpreadBetChick

36 2
Hi pboyles,

Creating a website, facebook page and twitter feed seems like a lot of trouble to go to when you're only spread betting £100.

I am using all those channels as tools to help me remain accountable. The more people follow the progress the more I will feel pressured to post updates (whether good or bad).

Regards,
SBC

SpreadBetChick

36 2
Hello BeginnerJoe,

Isn't this that £100 to £50k in 3 months thing again ?
Not quite sure I understand what you mean with "that £100 to £50k in 3 months thing again". Did someone actually attempt to do that, and if yes, did she succeed?

I think I know which bucketshop is recommended for this. It's not IG. I would be very impressed if the OP can do it using IG.
Again, I'm not quite sure I follow you here. But if it helps, I'm trading with IG Index.

Regards,
SBC

the hare

2,949 1,283
Not quite sure I understand what you mean with "that £100 to £50k in 3 months thing again". Did someone actually attempt to do that, and if yes, did she succeed?

I'm sure there's quite a few vendors who transformed £100 spent on SEO with Mr Wong's click factory into 50 grands worth of sales.

Not really rocket science

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock