New position for traders

drenpirk

Hi everybody,

we are now looking for new traders for our company. External cooperation is possible, please send us following:
  1. full name
  2. address
  3. how long do you trade
  4. short trading style description

Email: [email protected]

how much are you paying ?..

and do I get Luncheon vouchers ?

N

Last edited:
how much are you paying ?..

and do I get Luncheon vouchers ?

N

Hi,

standard commission is 20 % of generated profit each month for the trader. But this can differ, depends on the traders performance and his needs.
We calculate with high water mark level. There is no fix payment, you can get from us data and trading platform.

Hi,

standard commission is 20 % of generated profit each month for the trader. But this can differ, depends on the traders performance and his needs.
We calculate with high water mark level. There is no fix payment, you can get from us data and trading platform.

How much capital roughly do you allocate each trader ?

How much capital roughly do you allocate each trader ?

This depends on traders system and his performance. We usually want to have trader on our demo for 2 months to view the system online.

After successful demo we can start wit 10-20 k USD, if trading is ok, we can double/triple the amount every month up to your system limits.
Also we have some internal risk management so the capital depends on overall company capital structure.

I dont understand your question. We are small private investment company. More information can be given on direct contact.

It's likely that you are required to be regulated from where you operate and this needs to be public information on your website.

Are you sure you're not just fishing for contact information eh? :whistling

It's likely that you are required to be regulated from where you operate and this needs to be public information on your website.

Are you sure you're not just fishing for contact information eh? :whistling

As I told you we are private limited company, we dont need to have this public information on our website. We dont take capital from external subjects, we have few internal investors that created the company. If we will be successful we plan to create bigger hedge fund and this will be regulated.

And in my mind: name and address is not so great information. We just wantto know to whom we speak. But sure, you can send just your strategy and historical performance without contact. Also you can ask for any information you find good to know before start operations with us.

We have questionnaire for traders, this will be sent after email contact. Here I think is not possible to insert any files..

Last edited:
As I told you we are private limited company, we dont need to have this public information on our website. We dont take capital from external subjects, we have few internal investors that created the company. If we will be successful we plan to create bigger hedge fund and this will be regulated.

And in my mind: name and address is not so great information. We just wantto know to whom we speak. But sure, you can send just your strategy and historical performance without contact. Also you can ask for any information you find good to know before start operations with us.

We have questionnaire for traders, this will be sent after email contact. Here I think is not possible to insert any files..

Depends where you are and exactly what you do - could easily be carrying on regulated activities or dealing in investments as the principal. The FCA also require you to disclose whenever you are regulated by them so being a private limited company is irrelevant, though I take it you may not be UK based.

You sound like you're fishing to me because of some inconsistencies, the very unusual practice of offering money to forum ppl and also an extremely low profit split, way below any kind of industry standard for props so I don't know what you're trying to be.

Whatever I don't care anyway. Do as you like.

Depends where you are and exactly what you do - could easily be carrying on regulated activities or dealing in investments as the principal. The FCA also require you to disclose whenever you are regulated by them so being a private limited company is irrelevant, though I take it you may not be UK based.

You sound like you're fishing to me because of some inconsistencies, the very unusual practice of offering money to forum ppl and also an extremely low profit split, way below any kind of industry standard for props so I don't know what you're trying to be.

Whatever I don't care anyway. Do as you like.

Sure, do as you need. But I dont understand "low profit split"? I am in the industry for 7 years and I worked for hedge funds. 80/20 profit share with 20 for hedge fund and the same share for traders, is a standard. There were traders with 30 or 35 %, but this was maximum.
And "offering money"? I dont offer any money..!!?? I ask if here are any traders that want to cooperate with us and meet other people that also have some strategies and maybe can share some ideas. Thats all.

Sure, do as you need. But I dont understand "low profit split"? I am in the industry for 7 years and I worked for hedge funds. 80/20 profit share with 20 for hedge fund and the same share for traders, is a standard. There were traders with 30 or 35 %, but this was maximum.
And "offering money"? I dont offer any money..!!?? I ask if here are any traders that want to cooperate with us and meet other people that also have some strategies and maybe can share some ideas. Thats all.

I assumed you were a prop firm because you were looking for random people with their own strats... so you're saying you're a fund with a trading desk of sorts and you're going to write employment contracts for the people you speak to on here? And you're NOT regulated...?

Prop firms tend to offer 80/20 in favour of the trader.

Hedge funds generally offer spot bonuses on individual performance and LTIPs on overall performance.

I'm not sure what you are...

I assumed you were a prop firm because you were looking for random people with their own strats... so you're saying you're a fund with a trading desk of sorts and you're going to write employment contracts for the people you speak to on here? And you're NOT regulated...?

Prop firms tend to offer 80/20 in favour of the trader.

Hedge funds generally offer spot bonuses on individual performance and LTIPs on overall performance.

I'm not sure what you are...

..please read carefully my last topics.. I will make short summary:
  • present time: private limited company with internal investors
  • past: I worked for hedge fund where I get experiences

We need new traders, because we want to lower our risk by having more strategies in portfolio.

We need new traders, because we want to lower our risk by having more strategies in portfolio.

So therefore your structure is as a prop firm who offers seed capital and in THAT case your profit split is far below the average.

Even TopStep offer a much better split.

Anyway, if T2W people want to get involved I honestly don't care. Best of luck.

What Hedge Fund did you work for?
When?

I think you are going to struggle to find traders willing to go for that deal, 20% profit to the trader if i understand correctly. Most prop firms in London will give deals starting at 50% split to the trader going up to 90% if you put money down/proven track record