New pairs for BIG PIPS

20 pips realized on the EUR / GBP sweet dip. Looks like the reversal has finally been established. As usual I called it way too early, several hours too early. Oh well, by this time next year I should be coming out with hot threads daily.

Hope this worked out for someone else as well. Big moves this morning between these pairs. I enjoyed the run.

Don't be afraid to get in next time and provide a bit of commentary of your own.

If I were trading spot this morning on a small timeframe, I’d take any combination at the extremes of the above table. Anything contra that I’d need confirmation/re-test. There’s the BoE inflation report at 09:30, ECB 3-yr LTRO at 11:00 (if you’re a fan of fiction, it’s normally good reading) and of course NFP at 13:30. All times UTC. Keeping all that in mind, aud, jpy and usd this morning are possibly the better options, but NFP Friday is often flat in the spots in the morning and technically skewed (screwed?) after.

(y)

Woke up to find EUR / TRY crashed almost 200 pips while I was sleeping. All 3 picks were a success!

Now it's definitely time to think about the next thread.

Thread over.