New Opportunities

bobl boy

Does anyone know any derivative products or markets that currently offer good spreading opportunities but are not over saturated with everyone trying to do the same thing like the european interest rate markets and which arcades are currently teaching these strategies.I here that the IPE has some good opportunities on screen.Thanks in advance?

I thnk that the IPE energy products probably still offer the best opportunity for screen trading spreads, a high % of commercial over spec volume compared to those IR's.

Thanks for the reply twalker.Only problem is I have no idea where to start with these energy products eg calendars or not which products etc any ideas on where to learn or what to trade.I basically just want to spread something that you can earn a nice living from that is not too volatile.Thanks.

High commercials is bad for specs in energy. Those boys at Exxon, BP, etc. have massive edge with the advantage of knowing how much of the stuff they're actually sitting on. May be ok for specs if trading on long term tech levels.

My two pence worth!