New Malcolm Robinson site worth it or not?

Trader333

8,655 981
Anyone who's been involved in ANY endeavour with ANY degree of success will affirm to you the vital importance of the right attitude and mentality.

In the field of songwriting, I have to say that this quote does not apply at all to some of the best songs ever composed. In many cases it is the exact opposite in that it can be the mentality of despair, hopelessness and depression that have allowed some of the greatest songs to have ever been written (all in my view of course).

Paul

seguna

266 9
Paul

Trader333 said:
In the field of songwriting, I have to say that this quote does not apply at all to some of the best songs ever composed. In many cases it is the exact opposite in that it can be the mentality of despair, hopelessness and depression that have allowed some of the greatest songs to have ever been written (all in my view of course).
Paul

I hear you sir. But I don't agree. Even in songwriting, this really only applies to the one hit wonders. Not the prolific, multi hit scoring artists whose careers span many decades. And for those who somehow broke through to a notable achievement on a whim, note that it usually doesn't continue for long. There's always got to be some grit for you to achieve consistently.

By the way, I'd say using the conditions of 'despair, hopelessness and depression' to birth a great song is actually an indication of psychological health - being able to bounce back from adversity.

Try a study sometime and check what 'despair, hopelessness and depression' USUALLY produce. Antidepressant sales are sky high in the post modernic western '1st world'.

rgds
S

Trader333

8,655 981
I hear you and also disagree. Count how many pop songs are based on lost love or inability to find love ? Some of our most successful songwriters write about depressing subjects or how they would like the world to change. You even got an entire sub-culture started in the 1960s all based on this being unhappy with the way the world was and desperately wanting to change it. It is funny how when things like this start in the world the world just absorbs it and carries on as usual or the pioneers of such activities are killed off such as M Luther King, John Lennon etc.

So in my view the idea that you have to be mentally positive to achieve something is by no means necessary.

We will just have to disagree on this one.

Paul

adalat

91 8
Just the first paragraph on the site makes me laugh..

"How A One Time Losing Trader Accidentally Stumbled On A Simple Technique That Unlocked The Mystery Of The Markets...
... And How You Can Learn This "Insider Secret" From A Professional Trader To Explode Your Own Trading Profits! "

accidentally stumbled on... and "Insider secrets"

seguna

266 9
Of course adalat...it's all about selling.:D It's called 'good sales copy'...you know of the 'attention grabbling kind' :cheesy: ...look, it even managed to get you to at least post it here, on this forum that no one seems to have touched for about six years!!!:clap:

That's quite an achievement for sales copy...:cheesy::clap:(y):LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

xkrman

1 0
Hello there anyone using Malcolm Robinson High low divergance system and makeing money with it Dec 2010 merry christmas from Chichester

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock