New Livermore biography - 10 free review books for T2W members

Sharky

Admin
5,646 439
Unless my counting is wrong, I've got one more copy to give away. First reply from the UK gets it!

Reactions: timsk

montmorencyt2w

2,619 294
Think the life story sounds more interesting than the trading.

His 2nd wife her 4 previous husbands killed them selves.

Son killed the dog, charged with attempted murder of a police officer and then killed himself.

So, just like a normal day on "Brookside" then ...

Reactions: 12WBT

counter_violent

Legendary member
11,281 3,005
......and as for that useless Warren Buffett, fancy investing all that money in Tesco......why read anything about him.........alternatively you could read and learn from both his positive actions and maybe even his mistakes.....we all learn from both successes and failures and if we can learn from other people's failures we can avoid them without committing the same errors ourselves....so yes, I'm looking forward to reading the Livermore book and will contribute some thoughts about it afterwards.
Maybe it would make an interesting t2w thread reading all the reviewers' thoughts

Take it a step further....how about Sharky gets on to more trading book sellers and readers review each one in a new thread. :)

Sharky

Admin
5,646 439
That's actually a really great idea! Let me fire off a couple of emails now and see if there's any interest from the publishers/booksellers.

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,370 1,194
Neil, if you don't get one I'll post you mine after I've read it.
Richard

neil

Legendary member
5,167 749
Thanks

Neil, if you don't get one I'll post you mine after I've read it.
Richard

Very kind of you Richard. Thank you very much. And I would be delighted to take advantage of your kind offer should I fail to obtain a copy.(y)

Sharky

Admin
5,646 439
@neil you're in luck, someone didn't get back to me with their name and address - so pm your details and we'll get the book out to you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock