New Desktop

this neednt be overly expensive. Im no computer geek,but a basic graphics card is sufficient as long as it can support the number of monitors you want.I have a quad that I run on a 2.3 with 3gb ram. My broadband is 30. All works well.
yes, it doesn't need to be expensive.
like gamers, traders have been lured with the 'best' so they would shell out a lot more money.

Just get a 42" tv, (about £260 in the Xmas run up) switch to vga or hdmi input then configure your screen to take 4 charts. If you feel the need to flick back to bloomburg or cnbc then its a flick with the remote. Why do so many newbies want to load up and have multiple screens? It won't make you a better trader but it might impress the fook out of the chicks, especially if its in your bedroom.
that is bad practice. i don't recommend trading in a bedroom. a trader won't get to trade a lot.

that is bad practice. i don't recommend trading in a bedroom. a trader won't get to trade a lot.
This is what I actually have in my bedroom and it impresses the chicks no end. Knocks spots orf the stamp collection of old.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Attachments

• mybedroom.jpg
    mybedroom.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 338
  • 49744_o01_122_18lo.JPG
    49744_o01_122_18lo.JPG
    225.8 KB · Views: 366
  • 42.jpg
    42.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 358
Basically go for any custom desktop maker and ask them to put ATIFirePro™ 2460 Multi-View Professional Graphics for 4 monitors with i3/i5/i7 processor.
Above one is good since its for professional one and doesn't make a lot of noise since its passively cooled with no fan and has 3 years warranty. Go for higher end if you have more budget. NVedia also does NVS series.

Now look for compatible monitors which can accept input from your graphics card which are 4*DP or 4*DVI

Dont go for higher screens if your graphics card doesn't give you high resolution since it will strain your eyes. More resolution means you can work with it closer than other monitors.

Dell Ultraharp is good and some IPS panels(LG) are good which give good colours

Im using VH2703 27" LED