Gold : -100E
Silver: -200E
Dow jones : +85E
rest positions still open

Attachments

• july 11.jpg
    july 11.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 212
So am I right in thinking your account is up ~25k since you put the extra margin in?

Nice work :clap:

Hopefully you can keep it up. You must have made a killing today - have you taken out the 13.5k now?

You still thinking be havent seen the dollar lows yet though, and theres going to be much worse than a 1.6000 eur breach??

Or that the upcoming august rate hike will give the dollar some value back?

There will be no rate hike... 1.65-1.68 next target after 1.6000

Why you so certain about the fed not raising interest rates in august mate??

Especially if Dow n economy recovers abit, and to help cmbat te high oil fed want to raise desperately..

Freddie and Fannie will be the centre of attention for a while - not to mention the banks will be making more write-downs + the economic data released this week; all of which makes me very bearish on the $. The only thing that will skew my opinion is if there was an announcement over the weekend that helps to resolve Freddie and Fannie - otherwise i'll probably be shorting the $ at midnight.

So what's your method jibralto - I take it you're holding things for a few days at least and not day trading it?

Oh great dollars expected to crash on monday, the day the oil short i got stuck with cos i fell asleep friday and s now -£300, will be expiring monday.. lol

SO theres no more waiting and holding! :mad:

Who's expecting it to crash - how is it suddenly official?

Anyway....it'd be polite to keep this to your many trading threads instead of taking over jibralto's.

Lol

Its not 'official', i was just commenting on your expectation of dollar falling further tomorrow.

And im not some sorta ''Thread stealer'' now, who just goes around hijacking and taking over everyone elses threads. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

:whistle:twisted::whistling

I was merely commenting on someone else's public journal, just as mnay many people have on mine and i continue to welcome and hope for many more on mine.

But if he wishes i will try and resist my thread stealing urges, and refrain ffrom posting in his journal.

Ok, well don't just short the $ and then blame the "experts" telling you the $ was going to fall - that's all i'm saying :)

Feel free to post wherever - it's not you i'm concerned about "hi-jacking" threads; it's the attention you bring by posting about your own trading and then attracting your critics into jibralto's thread.

you shorted dollar then masq??

I hope atleast 1 of us did manage to cash in on today big time.. ;)

Just read this tonight, bull in a china shop? Has the shop closed down now?

My friend started taking a journal and since I trust her I will see what she comes up with. If any good I'll post it.