Neuroshell Trader

Popay99,

You need to enable paper and out-of-sample trading in the main settings first and then in the prediction settings when you are making the prediction.

In Intermarket trading systems by Katsanos there are step-by-step instructions on how to make a profitable Neuroshell system.

Anyone here succesfull in getting Neuroshell to send stop orders to MT4? Ive tried MTFeed but that doesnt seem to be able to send stop/limit orders to MT4 - only market orders.

Hi,

Anyone knows how can I combine a trading strategy for 15m TF and another one for H1 TF? I want it to only take longs when both agree.

Thanks

Hi,

Anyone knows how can I combine a trading strategy for 15m TF and another one for H1 TF? I want it to only take longs when both agree.

Thanks

You can use Emmetropia's Neuroshell Multiple Timeframe Indicator (NST-MTI) or Neuroshell Interchart Tools.

The NST-MTI had a website www.emmetropia.com a while ago but it has gone now. Interchart Tools you can find here

I love this trading platform. I heard that they will be releasing v6 later this year. Do you have heard of the new features in v6? Anyone?

Thanks

Forex lot size NS to MT

Hi

I couldn't figure out how to set fractionallot sizes for Forex in NS.
When I use 1, it trades one standard lot in MT4.
NS does not accept 0.1 for example.

Is there a way to accomplish that?

I love this trading platform. I heard that they will be releasing v6 later this year. Do you have heard of the new features in v6? Anyone?

Thanks

They have been talking up the vers. 6 release for a long time (well over a year), but still nothing. When asked, they offer cryptic answers, but never anything useful. Until they offer a version that allows scaling in/out order placement, the Neuroshell platform is useless in terms of automated model trading. I'm kinda bummed about that, since I've purchased most of the Ward products, including Chaoshunter & numerous add-ons.

I'm only able to use the software for manual trading from the generated signals, thus inserting the human element, which sooner or later will lead to problems.

Actual vs Prediction signal

Hi

I am struggling with the several prediction outputs in NST.
What is actually the difference between actual and prediction signal?
When I use actual signal in a strategy, the performance is always better.
I am not sure though whether it makes sense to use actual signal.

Can anybody help me out?
Cheers,
Heiko

Neuroshell Trader and Tradestation

Hi all,

I am a novice to NeuroShell, but I have been use Tradestation for years now. I love both software. Do you know about any kind solution to connect these two platforms?

1. How to connect Neuroshell and Tradestation's datafeed?

2. How to send output/BS signals from Neuroshell to TS?

Thank you for any helpfull piece of information.

Milan

Hi,

I really think that NST is one of the best user friendly software in the market... the only thing that I can not find enough is backtesting + optimization results... I prefer Tradingblox for backtesting and optimization results... Tradingblox gives you a variable surface and you can easily visualize PnL surface in terms of variables... it is 3d surface ... so you can see the best area - most profitable and consistent area - while you are choosing your variables...

I didn't see such a test result in NST... do you know how I can optimize best trading results - but not the most profitable one- i would like to see the 3D chart... I am not looking for the best result I am looking for the consistent area in terms of Pnl ...

thanks