Need some for Day trading on Natural Gas

I have 2 questions:

1) Do you recommend Time Frame charts (if yes which: 1min, 5min, 10min...) or Price Change Chart type (if yes which settings: 60, 75, 90, 100...)

2) What is/are the best indicator(s) to use ?

I am currently using 10min with the Heiken Ashi algorithm with regular candlestick.

When I see the number of views and the number of replies, I think pros are not on this forum.

The technique I am using work fine for me but is not perfect (that why my questions) I wanted to optimize it.

See the good thing for you. If you don't have an idea how to trade on this commodity, at least, my previous post gives you some clues and you have probably learn a new word like Price Change.
The good thing for me is that I won't waste my time on this forum anymore (sorry for the Owner(s) of this website, I am sure you are nice people).
Have fun and good luck guys.

It depends on you what timeframe is suited for you. I trade it on a 1 Min timeframe charts,as for indicators, its again your choice. Read books on TA you will understand what sort of tools are at your disposal so you can make a informed decision. I see you use Heiken Ashi and its as easy as buying whats going up and selling whats going down

It depends on you what timeframe is suited for you. I trade it on a 1 Min timeframe charts,as for indicators, its again your choice. Read books on TA you will understand what sort of tools are at your disposal so you can make a informed decision. I see you use Heiken Ashi and its as easy as buying whats going up and selling whats going down

Thanks Nikhil.