Need help finding a good trading book

Hi everyone,

I've been searching for a good trading book since yesterday and i'm gathering opinions of other traders to help me take a decision. I trade binary options, so according to you, what's the best book on the market for me?

Thanking you in advance! :)

I know nothing about binary option.

A good reading book? Reading price chart bar by bar-Al Brooks.
Easy? No. But stay with it and it might become clear.

Your Trading Coach - Price Action Trading by Lance Beggs and can't go wrong with Al Brooks Price Action material as suggested by Fugazsy above, I however would start with Lance Beggs then move onto Al Brooks material - might be a little easier.

Here you go:

1. Make Money With Binary Options (The Binary Options Speculator) - by Jose Manuel Moreira Batista
2. Unleash the Power of Binary Options Paperback – by Duane C Cunningham

Your Trading Coach - Price Action Trading by Lance Beggs and can't go wrong with Al Brooks Price Action material as suggested by Fugazsy above, I however would start with Lance Beggs then move onto Al Brooks material - might be a little easier.

Camel

is there an actual book about Lance Beggs? or just a website?
What did you find interesting in his trading? Thanks.

Camel

is there an actual book about Lance Beggs? or just a website?

What did you find interesting in his trading? Thanks.

His teachings are very similar to the way you described you trading in the Calls Thread which is similar to mine, so I assumed you were familiar with his work. He has a six volume ebook - basically he is all about trading against other traders, trapped traders and thinking about where other traders would be in pain and profiting from their pain - combined with solid PA strategy.

His teachings are very similar to the way you described you trading in the Calls Thread which is similar to mine, so I assumed you were familiar with his work. He has a six volume ebook - basically he is all about trading against other traders, trapped traders and thinking about where other traders would be in pain and profiting from their pain - combined with solid PA strategy.

thank you.