need advice

jourgenj

In the past I used to trade in with many brokers, but now they doesn't do for me because of several reasons. I enjoy big scale trading, because of this I am looking for a good reliable broker. Big scale trading is easy enough when broker gives bonuses. But some brokers can write them off after giving you in case when the price isn't plays in your interests.
Can anybody advise me something?

In the past I used to trade in with many brokers, but now they doesn't do for me because of several reasons. I enjoy big scale trading, because of this I am looking for a good reliable broker. Big scale trading is easy enough when broker gives bonuses. But some brokers can write them off after giving you in case when the price isn't plays in your interests.

If you come across a broker dishing out bonuses then please let me know.

Hi jourgenj,

You can visit forex-ratings.com to get some well-known broker for your choices. Hope you will find out a good broker for you. Good luck!

Well, first of all don't go with Big scale trading, you can visit Babypips to know about What is Scaling and how it works. You can visit few reviews website to choose good reliable broker forex-ratings in one of the famous review website

well maybe I'd add to guys with my ideas as to choosing broker. As to me I think it would not bad to look through reviews and sites. Maybe ask their support and analyzing all these fact make a decision what broker do you prefer.

An advise: Brokers who give bonuses, stay away.

They dish out bonuses (with caveats saying you must do certain volume within a certain time).

For them it is a calculated risk: The faster you trade and over-leverage and have that little bonus in your head - the faster you will burn your account. This is forex brokers reaching out for gamblers.

If you really need bonus from a trading account, try: Gamble Aware :: Home. Good luck.

Well, my broker does offer a first deposit bonus which I gladly accepted and they have never pulled anything crazy or took it away. Yes, there are a lot of brokers who do that which is why it is important to find a good reliable broker. A good broker, even after they give you a great bonus, wants you to succeed as the more you trade the more they earn which is why they don't want you to burn your account.

Well, my broker does offer a first deposit bonus which I gladly accepted and they have never pulled anything crazy or took it away. Yes, there are a lot of brokers who do that which is why it is important to find a good reliable broker. A good broker, even after they give you a great bonus, wants you to succeed as the more you trade the more they earn which is why they don't want you to burn your account.

I agree and good brokers have good free tools too

the thing about bonuses is they come with terms, ofcourse when you say bonus what we usually think its something for free, but in this world of forex nothing is for free, even the no deposite bonuses have a fishy feeling behind it.. I'm not much of a bonus type of trader and honestly i avoid it even though hotforex (my broker) offer the 50% deposit bonus, I know these bonuses are good for those with big capitals/investments and are quite good in maintaining a winning streak to earn them the right to that bonus. but im just a retail trader trying to strive in this vast sea called FOREX TRADING so i will stick to my small investment and skip the bonus. :D

Get aware of what instrument you want to trade, only FOREX, or else so you can filter them! Then you can choose more easily out of them.

As a rule really good brokers do not offer any kind of bonuses. They don't need to do it. Bonuses are aimed for clients attraction.

As a rule really good brokers do not offer any kind of bonuses. They don't need to do it. Bonuses are aimed for clients attraction.

I disagree. There some really good brokers who do offer bonuses. Hard to find, but they are out there. There is nothing wrong with attracting clients.

I disagree. There some really good brokers who do offer bonuses. Hard to find, but they are out there. There is nothing wrong with attracting clients.
Really good brokers do no need to attract anyone. Their good name and reputation attracts clients.They are serious and do not need any marketing tricks.

Really good brokers do no need to attract anyone. Their good name and reputation attracts clients.They are serious and do not need any marketing tricks.

Actutally, Forex was more competitive and a lot of brokers had used a lot of way to attract trader. Also some good names. You should know that :) Best products and service have to be marketed in our world. Because Internet would help your products spread very fast :)

Hello therem
All i can say is test 4XP and i am sure you will like company because they have very good conditions and diferent accouns types.Also they offer ECN accounts with low spreads.

All the best
Petar

hey Petar

any brokers servicing the uk that you recommend ?

N

Thanks for advise. Well generally I agree with you. And for example if I stay calm why not to use bonus especially if the suggestion is profitable?

An advise: Brokers who give bonuses, stay away.

They dish out bonuses (with caveats saying you must do certain volume within a certain time).

For them it is a calculated risk: The faster you trade and over-leverage and have that little bonus in your head - the faster you will burn your account. This is forex brokers reaching out for gamblers.

If you really need bonus from a trading account, try: Gamble Aware :: Home. Good luck.
Is this link for your broker?