need a little help

Paper trade this for a week and let me know how you get on.

Matt

I've been keeping an eye on your method, Matt. A couple of questions though:

What hours are you trading?

Do you still throw away the first signal, or jump straight in?

Last edited:
Hi,

I bought this system in February 09 and being the sort of golfer that keeps his driver in the bag

I have not traded any live money with it as the way I see it the FTSE should still be there in a

year or so. I have monitered the results and in February and March the system produced

about 150 pips profit each month. April and May were losing months also around 150 each month.

Neil Leitch has tinkered with his initial instructions with bollinger bands to try and reduce losses

but ironically this months results would so far have produced 93 points without using the bollinger

bands and only 18 points to date using the bollinger bands.

Yet another thread about a black box system, populated (with the exception of Sven) almost entirely by posters who just happen to have decided to start posting on T2W at / around the same time. How uncanny....NOT

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

cmon guys - TRY and be a little more creative than this - it's insulting.

I'm gonna open up a competition - lets see who can actually come up with a plausible snake oil marketing thread. Winner gets some cash.

Have you thought it might be possible some newbies may be trying to help other newbies when they have posted. I can understand your scepticism I have a very high level of it too. :|

Heya Guys,

I now only trade the USD/JAP market from 5pm onwards as it suits my lifestyle.

I trade the first signal.

If you are trading from 7am onwards, I would ignore the signal after 7am, and then only do colour changes.

Also the bollinger signal i am not keen on as it keeps you out a lot of valid trades.

Hope it helps.

Neil Leitch has tinkered with his initial instructions with bollinger bands to try and reduce losses

Hi,

How is the bollinger band used - is it a bollinger breakout method? For instance, is it a trade if it's broken out of the band, or is it a trade if it stays within the band?

Geoff

A trade if it stays within certain parameters of the band but as I mentioned this month the results
are working better without the bollinger.
I've monitered this system for 4 months now and the results are to date unpredictable and not something I'd put my mortgage on.

This is a very good system for wasting a lot of time, either posting a small loss or a small gain or coming out even.It seems great when you paper trade it but the real thing is different

I tried it earlier this year but sent it back after 4 weeks for a (prompt) refund from Canonbury,who are just about the most reputable firm involved with this type of product.

Frankly I wonder whether Neil Leitch trades it himself at all.If he did he would surely be aware of the crucial importance of the spread and would recommend never using any SB company offering more than a 1 point spread for a system with a risk/reward ratio of 1.25/1.0.

Even with a 1 point spread, slippage ensured that it was not profitable over 4 weeks for me.I have occasionally gone back and checked the system out retrospectively,but seen nothing to make me regret not still using it.

Others may have found different,but I would not recommend this to anyone

I agree. My trials and my watching Neil's results over sample periods demonstrate this to be unprofitable. However, there is a system in the heart of what he is doing, this is a legitimate signal and when I have time I will develop it for my own use. How will I find the time? - profitable swing trading will buy me the leisure time I would need.

got this off the internet. its basicaly package info that is freely available on any trading forum. 247 pounds? this wasnt worth 2.47 just stick a 12 26 5 macd on a candle chart and trade the crosses frm red to green or green to red. period. LOL if trading was that simple....... If you paid for this then i trust you feel suitably mugged