need a good signaler and funding to help animals charity too

doingit

it’s been a while since it was here lost money tried signallers lost money have now no money anyone tell me how to get a couple of grand to do trading again it hope other solution than the one from the film "limitless" any ideas and any one of a signaller that actually makes money one with as little as 500 pips a month would be ok if it actually works help pls i want to give 20% of winnings to animal charitys so help me help them

it’s been a while since it was here lost money tried signallers lost money have now no money anyone tell me how to get a couple of grand to do trading again it hope other solution than the one from the film "limitless" any ideas and any one of a signaller that actually makes money one with as little as 500 pips a month would be ok if it actually works help pls i want to give 20% of winnings to animal charitys so help me help them
I'm sort of serious here, but have you considered giving your trading system to the chimpanzees?

I manage to screw mine up by interfering with the system and messing with stops and targets. If I just told the chimps what to do, they wouldn't mess it around - they'd just trade it.

Tell them they can keep half your profits.

If you've got a chimp with half a brain I suspect he (or she - I'm an equal chimp employer) would make a better go of it than most.

I'm going to take a trade tomorrow and then just go swing on a tyre for a while see if that makes a difference.

I'm sort of serious here, but have you considered giving your trading system to the chimpanzees?

I manage to screw mine up by interfering with the system and messing with stops and targets. If I just told the chimps what to do, they wouldn't mess it around - they'd just trade it.

Tell them they can keep half your profits.

If you've got a chimp with half a brain I suspect he (or she - I'm an equal chimp employer) would make a better go of it than most.

I'm going to take a trade tomorrow and then just go swing on a tyre for a while see if that makes a difference.

so as usuall no reply no sence from you lot and you coldnt give a monkeys because well 4 every reason people are a failed species

Anyway a couple of grand wont do anything in these markets , you have to kill yourself to consistently make 5-10% month in month out ...

no jobs where i am a typical reply by you lot!

It's very laudable wanting to give money to animal charities when you have nothing and I wish you well.

However, trading requires work and application as well. Relying on "signallers" alone is a futile attempt at shortcuts so learn to trade and don't rely on them.

I hope you find a job soon.

roll on ww3 almost here 4 you lot at least i ont deal with fraud do nothing people any more you will deal with the agony on the other side you all set up 4 yourselves
help or dont with my or question stop[ being dicks}

So let' get this right, you want people here to give you £2K and when you make your trading profits you will give 20% of it to animal charities ? How do you know you will make the profit in the first place if you haven't been able to do so up to now ?

Could you borrow the money you need? There are many ways to get the money if you think about it and dont take any notice of anyone saying you should work for it as only idiots work for money in the world of today.

Last edited:
So let' get this right, you want people here to give you £2K and when you make your trading profits you will give 20% of it to animal charities ? How do you know you will make the profit in the first place if you haven't been able to do so up to now ?

working on demo and searching signals that work only 1 comes to mind that seems to work intraday so yes i can i just need capital i know its a hard concept 4 you lot to get

Could you borrow the money you need? There are many ways to get the money if you think about it and dont take any notice of anyone saying you should work for it as only idiots work for money in the world of today.

well me where ive tried the other side of the moon to friends and stupid theiving family no dice any ideas?

It's very laudable wanting to give money to animal charities when you have nothing and I wish you well.

However, trading requires work and application as well. Relying on "signallers" alone is a futile attempt at shortcuts so learn to trade and don't rely on them.

I hope you find a job soon.

you seem to actually know what your doing at least you must have an idea of a signaler that actually works i described message me direct if you want to tell me pls

rainbow - over-somewhere-pot of gold

working on demo and searching signals that work only 1 comes to mind that seems to work intraday so yes i can i just need capital i know its a hard concept 4 you lot to get

Stop using "Bablefish" to translate your native tongue into English. There are better translating tools out there.
And get a job at McDonalds flippin' burgers -you keep the money which must be better for you than hoping someone/something is going to reward your lethargic indolence by placing lucre into unworthy hands.
Ps. You could give a percentage of your wages to a dogs home of your choice.

Last edited:

I hope you are not talking about Zulutrade , care to share so we give you our take on it ...