Nasdaq

4xis2ez

350 53
Look out below! Warren Buffet sold all his airline stocks in an interview today.

Cycle analysis using 32 years historical data. I shorted Nasdaq May 1, Friday and holding for much of next week.

Attachments

tomorton

Legendary member
8,085 1,195
I'm just amazed a long-term fundamentals-driven buy and hold investor/company board member like Warren Buffet ever bought any airline shares. He increased his holding in Delta 2 months ago. And he sells now?

Plus he's been depleting cash in order to buy his own group shares.

Where is the long-term in this?

4xis2ez

350 53
I'm just amazed a long-term fundamentals-driven buy and hold investor/company board member like Warren Buffet ever bought any airline shares. He increased his holding in Delta 2 months ago. And he sells now?

Plus he's been depleting cash in order to buy his own group shares.

Where is the long-term in this?
I have heard that Berkshire sometimes sells covered calls. I can't confirm this is true though.

HPbrand

2 0
US indices have been diverging since January. I'm expecting the Dow to drop more than the Nasdaq next week when volatility rises.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock