Name and Shame---Bucklers!

Splitlink

Legendary member
After the success in getting everyone off smoking---I haven't smoked for over 50 years-- I see that health authorities, not just in the UK , are warning about the dangers of, even small amounts of alcohol.

I have been drinking a can of lager on most days, which does not seem to have done me much harm over the years but it has been so hot in Spain, this summer, that, because I don't like water or soft drinks, I thought that I would try two cans of Buckler this weekend.

I'm on the second one because I don't like to waste it but, believe me, it's rough.
It not only looks like the well-known benchmark for lousy beer, it smells and tastes like it, as well!:D

never heard of buckler.

back in blighty they repackage estrella as a premium lager - £4.20 in my local & i live a cpl of hours from london. iirc estrella was a supermarket beer & def not a premium one.

so no doubt i can expect buckler being served at my local for a bargain fiver in a short while.

take it easy!

never heard of buckler.

back in blighty they repackage estrella as a premium lager - £4.20 in my local & i live a cpl of hours from london. iirc estrella was a supermarket beer & def not a premium one.

so no doubt i can expect buckler being served at my local for a bargain fiver in a short while.

take it easy!

If you have never heard of if----Lucky You!

I did not mention that it was a Non-Alcohol thing, I won't call it a drink. I'm going back to my lager and. in the meantime, will try someone else's, but without too much hope.

Not that I want something that tastes like beer, but something that is not sugar or alcoholic and is enjoyable.

I have to admit, very occasionally a cold pint of fosters on a very hot day is not bad.

Strange thing that it's very hard to find Fosters in Australia now.

Seems to be an overseas thing, find it all over Asia.

I got fed up of drinking VB from stubbies when I was over there for a while...