Naked Trader?

I liked his book when I read it years ago. I don't buy/sell shares except for blue chip buy and holds.
I always thought one of those share picking progs would be very useful e.g. Put your variables in e.g. a P/E of 15 - 20 etc. and out pop 20 odd shares with these variables.

Wish he would get a haircut tho !! :LOL:

I'm not saying he does cheat, but with just weekly updates it is easy enough to pick shares that have gone up in the last few days so they are already in profit when he lists them on his site.

His main aim is to sell books and courses, so of course it's in his interest to have good returns showing on his website.

I roughly follow his principles though (not copying his trades) and make some money doing so.

I liked his book when I read it years ago. I don't buy/sell shares except for blue chip buy and holds.
I always thought one of those share picking progs would be very useful e.g. Put your variables in e.g. a P/E of 15 - 20 etc. and out pop 20 odd shares with these variables.

Wish he would get a haircut tho !! :LOL:
these programs assume that the correct data has been input on ADVFN etc which is not always the case