myfxbook

Hello fxbookers,

I used to see a lot of links on T2W signatures to myfxbook but now there are none. Why is this?

Are people still using myfxbook? Has it lasted the test of time?

I have several accounts and have just recently been using a SLM spread betting account with MT4,

The idea is to use this SLM account to live forward test new strategies.

I wish to test about 4 different manually executed strategies as they set up during the day.

My question is can myfxbook record each strategy separately so I can score each strategy against the other? If so how do I tell it which trade comes under which strategy?

Does FXSTAT do this also? If so I am not very technically minded, so which one is the simplest to use.

Lastly what is the catch? This idea seems good and yet free.

Thanks

Jason

Hello fxbookers,

I used to see a lot of links on T2W signatures to myfxbook but now there are none. Why is this?

Are people still using myfxbook? Has it lasted the test of time?

I have several accounts and have just recently been using a SLM spread betting account with MT4,

The idea is to use this SLM account to live forward test new strategies.

I wish to test about 4 different manually executed strategies as they set up during the day.

My question is can myfxbook record each strategy separately so I can score each strategy against the other? If so how do I tell it which trade comes under which strategy?

Does FXSTAT do this also? If so I am not very technically minded, so which one is the simplest to use.

Lastly what is the catch? This idea seems good and yet free.

Thanks

Jason

I'm not sure but I think you would have to have 4 separate accounts with SLM do do that.

Jason,

If they're automated you can separate them by magic # and do analysis like that, you might be able to sort my comments now which would do you for manual, thought it would be a tad awkward.

Hi Hotch,

I know nothing about myfxbook so I am going to guess at your reply.

The first bit is pretty clear, auto trades can be independently tracked and analysed but not manually executed trades.

Now for the second part.

I think you are saying there is a section called “my comments” which can be filled out with each trade. And it may be possible to use this section to correlate each trade with the same information in the “my comments field” to analyse the group of trades all with the same set ups.

I.e. enter in the “my comments field” -Set up 1, Set up2, 3 and Set up 4. in order to group them together at a later stage.

Is this correct?

Thanks Hotch