My Trading results

Intenso

14 0
so your account is at approx £4800?

well done!! good work.

what do you trade?

i know what you mean about stops. there a must for me... irritating when you get stopped out only for it to hit your target 5 mins later.... just means i didnt look at the charts closely enough or i didnt check the economic calendar. its all a learning curve.

scholfield

Established member
993 233
so your account is at approx £4800?

well done!! good work.

what do you trade?

i know what you mean about stops. there a must for me... irritating when you get stopped out only for it to hit your target 5 mins later.... just means i didnt look at the charts closely enough or i didnt check the economic calendar. its all a learning curve.

It would be around that, although I've withdrew £3500 into my bank account, so there's only 1k or so in there at the mo.

I trade mainly gpbusd, as well as the SP500.#

Still got some work to do on my method, though.
Im not getting enough profit in pips at the moment, averaging about 200pips per month. I want to be averaging 30pips per day.

At work at the moment so can't check, but I think today is a losing day for me.

Cant wait until I can attempt to trade full time for a while, but not sure that's likely anytime soon due to work. We'll see....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock