My trading journal - plus wave counting bits (old Trumps surprise visit to N.Korea)

Start small position size on Daily. Save yourself now before the universal trader habits get deeply ingrained (the drug). Small, small position size but going up against the ENTIRE forest meaning you have it in your view at all times. Then build from there.

Since you are a Roosh V fan, then you will understand the lingo we reprobates use :) .............

Trading on real time frames is akin to oral sex = terrible view

Trading on real time frames is akin to not using & never seeing or experiencing the effect of the low frequency growl as a tool to take her to explosive hi-freq. melodic heights.

Amen :cool:

Start small position size on Daily. Save yourself now before the universal trader habits get deeply ingrained (the drug). Small, small position size but going up against the ENTIRE forest meaning you have it in your view at all times. Then build from there.

Since you are a Roosh V fan, then you will understand the lingo we reprobates use :) .............

Trading on real time frames is akin to oral sex = terrible view

Trading on real time frames is akin to not using & never seeing or experiencing the effect of the low frequency growl as a tool to take her to explosive hi-freq. melodic heights.

Amen :cool:

I was FU*KING crying at this at my desk, even reading this now makes me crease! hahahaha this is honestly the most relatable forum post I have ever read, anywhere..... TERRIBLE VIEW!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

That piece of comedy gold aside, I appreciate your advice on starting small... on the daily... not geting choked out my the noise of the market. I also find myself over trading at times, because I want to test myself and almost feel like I want instant feedback on my choice!

Going back to your previous post r.e. most traders never seeing a 4 hour chart, I am glad to say I am not one of them... I am probably the opposite... I rarely look at anything less that a 4hr... going monthly, weekly and daily for major support and resistance.

I am waiting for my Mrs to return from a night out on the booze, here I am... watching more bloody FX videos... whilst timing how much time my basmati rice has to cook (8minutes of 15 mins if you much know).

I am yet to select trades for tomorrow.

Its bloody warm in the UK at the moment.

I was FU*KING crying at this at my desk, even reading this now makes me crease! hahahaha this is honestly the most relatable forum post I have ever read, anywhere..... TERRIBLE VIEW!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

That piece of comedy gold aside, I appreciate your advice on starting small... on the daily... not geting choked out my the noise of the market. I also find myself over trading at times, because I want to test myself and almost feel like I want instant feedback on my choice!

Going back to your previous post r.e. most traders never seeing a 4 hour chart, I am glad to say I am not one of them... I am probably the opposite... I rarely look at anything less that a 4hr... going monthly, weekly and daily for major support and resistance.

I am waiting for my Mrs to return from a night out on the booze, here I am... watching more bloody FX videos... whilst timing how much time my basmati rice has to cook (8minutes of 15 mins if you much know).

I am yet to select trades for tomorrow.

Its bloody warm in the UK at the moment.

Hahahahaha, I too a fan of Basmati rice & Tumeric :) Now they have the brown organic basmati here. But the white is the one I go for.

You will be a big success because you halted at the 4H timeframe. There was a fellow at ET who was a pretty good currency trader who had said somewhere that the 1H can throw one off so easily and the 4H is so much more stable. Abs. correct IMHO.

So do your main analysis starting from Monthly, then weekly, then daily - and then when you feel a turn is coming, drop to 4H to fine tune the turn. 4H is an excellent timeframe. It is equal to 24/6 ..... trying to keep the ratio similar to the stock markets.

I keep Monthly and Weekly in column form side by side on the left monitor in Metastock. Then on the right monitor I have only the live Daily chart. Works for me. Dual monitor is as far as I go. No 3 or 4 or 6 monitors. Screw that.

Stick around and we will discuss techniques for the upcoming trade on USDJPY. I'm sure I'll fck up many times so you can help me stay on track. We will focus on Daily but will view 4H too so you get practice aplenty.

There are NO experts, only fellas like us who want to avail of the promised rewards of TRADING - that original thought in the deep mind that saw the entire horizon in one split second and in that view there were riches, freedoms, pleasure and Sybaritic splendor all rolled into one.

Trading is exactly this.

Hahahahaha, I too a fan of Basmati rice & Tumeric :) Now they have the brown organic basmati here. But the white is the one I go for.

You will be a big success because you halted at the 4H timeframe. There was a fellow at ET who was a pretty good currency trader who had said somewhere that the 1H can throw one off so easily and the 4H is so much more stable. Abs. correct IMHO.

So do your main analysis starting from Monthly, then weekly, then daily - and then when you feel a turn is coming, drop to 4H to fine tune the turn. 4H is an excellent timeframe. It is equal to 24/6 ..... trying to keep the ratio similar to the stock markets.

I keep Monthly and Weekly in column form side by side on the left monitor in Metastock. Then on the right monitor I have only the live Daily chart. Works for me. Dual monitor is as far as I go. No 3 or 4 or 6 monitors. Screw that.

Stick around and we will discuss techniques for the upcoming trade on USDJPY. I'm sure I'll fck up many times so you can help me stay on track. We will focus on Daily but will view 4H too so you get practice aplenty.

There are NO experts, only fellas like us who want to avail of the promised rewards of TRADING - that original thought in the deep mind that saw the entire horizon in one split second and in that view there were riches, freedoms, pleasure and Sybaritic splendor all rolled into one.

Trading is exactly this.

OK Fibo, stay with me on this one... here is my trend line drawings on your fave pair... (horse of choice)

Purple - monthly
Green - weekly
Yellow - Daily
Blue - 4 Hour

right.. I have been reading a re-reading your posts across the threads... taking in your wave counting and more specifically, visiting the stables to take a look at your stallions bloodied foot ...

I notice how present the waves are... so clearly on the daily, i've been blind to these... my blue lines on the 4hour and my blue lines on the daily, this is like a magnifying glass. So looking at this it would look like i would take a long position at the bottom of the wave on the daily - for entry I would go off the 4 hour and wait for candles to close either above or below my trend lines to take positions.

Love island is on in the UK at the moment.. so we know that means I have some lovely undisturbed chart time.

It is tough on the laptop to get some lovely fibo action going on... I have a day tomorrow, get some more of that special chart time going on.

Having been a member on this forum for about 7 years - thanks for a bit for of a formal welcome.

Daily, these bloody waves are even clearer.. I would look to slap a buy entry off the retest of a trend line, like a hammer candle or a double bottom.

4 Hour below, I can totally see the waves!! Now i need to count and count some more.

OK Fibo, stay with me on this one... here is my trend line drawings on your fave pair... (horse of choice)

Purple - monthly
Green - weekly
Yellow - Daily
Blue - 4 Hour

right.. I have been reading a re-reading your posts across the threads... taking in your wave counting and more specifically, visiting the stables to take a look at your stallions bloodied foot ...

I notice how present the waves are... so clearly on the daily, i've been blind to these... my blue lines on the 4hour and my blue lines on the daily, this is like a magnifying glass. So looking at this it would look like i would take a long position at the bottom of the wave on the daily - for entry I would go off the 4 hour and wait for candles to close either above or below my trend lines to take positions.

Love island is on in the UK at the moment.. so we know that means I have some lovely undisturbed chart time.

It is tough on the laptop to get some lovely fibo action going on... I have a day tomorrow, get some more of that special chart time going on.

Having been a member on this forum for about 7 years - thanks for a bit for of a formal welcome.

Daily, these bloody waves are even clearer.. I would look to slap a buy entry off the retest of a trend line, like a hammer candle or a double bottom.
View attachment 264511

4 Hour below, I can totally see the waves!! Now i need to count and count some more.

View attachment 264512

Excellentissimo! :) OK, since you are now on to something super important, we will work these 2 charts but I will do this first - I will post the M/W/D/4H. Then you can look at them and figure out how they differ from your charts. Reason is I am not sure if you have superimposed monthly on the daily etoc., so I want to be sure I understand what you are doing.

No problem to spend some time just on this here concept regardless time ......................

stay tuned

Spend some time studying the details in these charts. S L O W L Y

EurUsd monthly shown by using DEM (Deutsche Mark) so I can use the HISTORY.

Waves are numbered. Notice that wave 3 (circled white) has a 5-wave subdivision (common). So therefore the EurUsd is in a wave 4 circled white move down to most likely the zone of the previous 4th wave of lesser degree (10/31/2000). This is the final destination for Wave 4 circled white even though it might hem and haw and go up/down/sideways or whatever. Might even form a traingle which could span years. No matter. It will obey Fibo.

So what happens when Euro eventually in 2020-2023-202? gets to the low? Why then of course we will have the terminal Wave 5 circled white up which will take out the current top. Euro will explode to the topside like there is no tomorrow because the 5th wave in currencies is usually massive.

A retracement Fibo grid has been shown. Note how the mighty Deutsche Mark first descended to the 23.6% level and then fck*d around sideways for years and then dropped to the next Fibo of 38.2%.

In the advanced session we will get into wave measurements where amplitude will be discussed.

Refer to the same MONTHLY chart above:

Take especial note of the magnificent Fibo trendlines. A trendline drawn thru' a 4th wave is soooooooo friggin powerful it brings in loads of moolah to the coffers of Fibo. How so? Without even dropping to the lower timeframes like Weekly, Daily, 4H etc., I know that the rise from the year 2000 low is a sort of final destination, so I use the 2nd red trendline shown thru' an internal 4th wave. Now watch in awe and wonder as the exit is sooooooooo fck** close to the top, its ridiculous. The white down arrow shows the exit.

At ET and T2W they would all be scratching their ass and messsing with 1H and 2-min and 5-min charts for peanuts no wonder they are poor and can't pay the rent. Just the blunt tool of the monthly takes Fibo out at so close to the top its just sheer poetry.

Now note that the other big waves could also be traded in the very same manner, including the going short wave for the drop into year 2000. The possibilities are endless. There is so much juice in the mighty Euro, the sugarcane never stops coming out

Now here's the thing: Advanced Fibo techniques might be not just too much for you it might be three much. It might trigger within you a desire to just say fck-it and go live in a monastery and do research for 3000 years as a trappist monk. The mathematical power of the Universe is summoned by the explorations of Fibo in the realm of the Golden Ratio. What you've seen here in the retracement grid is basic-basic Fibonacci techniques.

I have not yet decided what I am going to do about my reservoir of ultra advanced techniques - nobody has seen these and nobody knows about 'em. I do NOT intend to ever SELL them or write a book (only pussies write trading books). they will go to the grave with me. Why? Because the last time I came close to divulging one method I almost got a heart attack. You see, I had asked for inspiration from above. The deal was granted but it came with confidentiality because I HAD DONE THE WORK, I earned the Devotion. I was ready for it.

The MAN above works in mysterious ways.

This aspect is therefore totally CLOSED. No amount of money will tempt me to SELL. In any event I don't give a rat's ass about money, it always flows to fibo, regardless.

OK then, continuing ........................

EurUsd weekly

Euro rallied to a perfect 61.8% retracement hit (c). I'm doing this grid a little bit differently in that it is also an Extension grid to 161.8% etc. Look at the hits at 78,6%. Misik a neg to the ears of Fibo. Note the breakout of the wedge or EDT that was already called in Fibo's thread. Check it out. Weekly DEM shown is not updated for the week.

She'll be waitin in Kingston Town - needs a sub with a -3db at 20 but a fast sub not a slow poke that cannae keep pace with the upper bass.

Spend some time studying the details in these charts. S L O W L Y

EurUsd monthly shown by using DEM (Deutsche Mark) so I can use the HISTORY.

Waves are numbered. Notice that wave 3 (circled white) has a 5-wave subdivision (common). So therefore the EurUsd is in a wave 4 circled white move down to most likely the zone of the previous 4th wave of lesser degree (10/31/2000). This is the final destination for Wave 4 circled white even though it might hem and haw and go up/down/sideways or whatever. Might even form a traingle which could span years. No matter. It will obey Fibo.

So what happens when Euro eventually in 2020-2023-202? gets to the low? Why then of course we will have the terminal Wave 5 circled white up which will take out the current top. Euro will explode to the topside like there is no tomorrow because the 5th wave in currencies is usually massive.

A retracement Fibo grid has been shown. Note how the mighty Deutsche Mark first descended to the 23.6% level and then fck*d around sideways for years and then dropped to the next Fibo of 38.2%.

In the advanced session we will get into wave measurements where amplitude will be discussed.

View attachment 264520

Happy Saturday Fibo - need not spend your weekend downtime replying to folk of T2W.

Thank you for the time you have spent, I will come back on each post individually as I have some questions and thoughts which I would like to whizz by you.

1. Why have the fibo retracement grid not be taken from the 1984(the swing low and point 2)not been extended out from there? of would that fall within a fibo extension?
2. Your red trendline to the green arrow at point 5 - below it looks to have had a strong rejection off a 200 (guessing here) EMA..? Would that in your mind flip support to resistance?
3. EURUSD - think of the macroeconomics. Say the Eurozone somehow strikes the deal of the decade with China, which our US friends lose out on. Would you expect even with such a strong fundamental draw to the upside, your 4th zone would be circumvented and head straight to the 5th white circle.
Or do you think that the Fibo zones are so magnetic it would infact slowly, in its own time make its way back to zone 4?

Refer to the same MONTHLY chart above:

Take especial note of the magnificent Fibo trendlines. A trendline drawn thru' a 4th wave is soooooooo friggin powerful it brings in loads of moolah to the coffers of Fibo. How so? Without even dropping to the lower timeframes like Weekly, Daily, 4H etc., I know that the rise from the year 2000 low is a sort of final destination, so I use the 2nd red trendline shown thru' an internal 4th wave. Now watch in awe and wonder as the exit is sooooooooo fck** close to the top, its ridiculous. The white down arrow shows the exit.

At ET and T2W they would all be scratching their ass and messsing with 1H and 2-min and 5-min charts for peanuts no wonder they are poor and can't pay the rent. Just the blunt tool of the monthly takes Fibo out at so close to the top its just sheer poetry.

Now note that the other big waves could also be traded in the very same manner, including the going short wave for the drop into year 2000. The possibilities are endless. There is so much juice in the mighty Euro, the sugarcane never stops coming out

My question here - waves and the counting of them. Clearly in your chart above the 1 - 2 -3 -4 circled white the downward move in a wave is counted as 1 decent into the valley, 2 is the assent from the valley, 3 is the decent into the valley..
Is this the save for the sub-dividing waves? or do you count an assent and decent into the valley as one move... I would draw it but the saturday morning routine is counting down and not in my favor.

Thanks for being patient - which ever time zone you're posting from I am grateful.

I think I may rename the tread to the sam and Fibo thread...

So long as others are benefiting too, from my questioning of your charts etc.

Now here's the thing: Advanced Fibo techniques might be not just too much for you it might be three much. It might trigger within you a desire to just say fck-it and go live in a monastery and do research for 3000 years as a trappist monk. The mathematical power of the Universe is summoned by the explorations of Fibo in the realm of the Golden Ratio. What you've seen here in the retracement grid is basic-basic Fibonacci techniques.

I have not yet decided what I am going to do about my reservoir of ultra advanced techniques - nobody has seen these and nobody knows about 'em. I do NOT intend to ever SELL them or write a book (only pussies write trading books). they will go to the grave with me. Why? Because the last time I came close to divulging one method I almost got a heart attack. You see, I had asked for inspiration from above. The deal was granted but it came with confidentiality because I HAD DONE THE WORK, I earned the Devotion. I was ready for it.

The MAN above works in mysterious ways.

This aspect is therefore totally CLOSED. No amount of money will tempt me to SELL. In any event I don't give a rat's ass about money, it always flows to fibo, regardless.

OK then, continuing ........................

I like the idea of monasteries, no work and no love island... although I hope they have quick wifi connection.

A wise man once said - The hardness of the butter is proportional to the softness of the bread.

So if you have softened the butter through constant research and time invested in getting your market advantage, no matter how large or small.. you will enjoy spreading it on a freshly baked (gluten free if need be, albeit you're a fan of rice from a previous post) nice english farmhouse loaf.. none of this sweet bread like out friends in the US enjoy.

update on Love Island :)

Watched it last nite. Could not watch more than about 15 minutes. Why only 15 minutes? Because I am not a homo but during the show realized quite rapidly that the fellas in the show are all Beta Males who give the females a run for their money - and with 3-4 beers in me I would plug 'em all and make no distinction male or female. Scared the daylights out of me. :) :cool::cool:

Happy Saturday Fibo - need not spend your weekend downtime replying to folk of T2W.

Thank you for the time you have spent, I will come back on each post individually as I have some questions and thoughts which I would like to whizz by you.

1. Why have the fibo retracement grid not be taken from the 1984(the swing low and point 2)not been extended out from there? of would that fall within a fibo extension?
2. Your red trendline to the green arrow at point 5 - below it looks to have had a strong rejection off a 200 (guessing here) EMA..? Would that in your mind flip support to resistance?
3. EURUSD - think of the macroeconomics. Say the Eurozone somehow strikes the deal of the decade with China, which our US friends lose out on. Would you expect even with such a strong fundamental draw to the upside, your 4th zone would be circumvented and head straight to the 5th white circle.
Or do you think that the Fibo zones are so magnetic it would infact slowly, in its own time make its way back to zone 4?

(1) Patience. Fibo grid shown is the rock bottom basic retracement grid. In subsequent posts relating to the monthly there will be additional Fibo grids including Extensions, Projections and Measurement. This particular grid takes the 1940 low and the alltime 2008 top to draw the grid. Yes of course you can also do partial grids for the 1984/1985 wave. So the idea in this basic grid shown is that you can use it as a template and apply it all the way to any wave on any timeframe on any instrument.

More difficult grids to follow down the road apiece. But each one will be a grid posted by itself to reduce clutter and maintain clarity. More work? Yes.

(2) NO.

Yes, the green line is the 200 ema. Always provides resistance or support - considerable. In this case rejection came by the 200 and the 23.6% Fib. Other attempts at testing the 200 yet to come? Very likely.

(3) NO! Price is the boss. Everything known to Man is quickly figured into Price and reevaluated and recalculated in a jiffy. So, at any given moment what you see on the Price chart is the totality of ALL THINGS FACTORED IN ALREADY

On a side note, the presidents of countries including Donald Trump and the FED and the world central banks all combine and multiplied still would not have the power to significantly alter an extant Trend. Theymight cause a fluctuation of small scale that might look big on the 1H chart but in essence the dominant TREND continues unabated. The TREND is within the MIND of the HERD and these presidents are part of the same quation, one nincompoop after another.

PRICE could drop-kick the lot of them in one shot right out the fc** window to another time zone and bounce to yet another time zone.

PRICE IS BOSS - the rest are nothing but ants on his shoe.

>>>>>> Or do you think that the Fibo zones are so magnetic it would infact slowly, in its own time make its way back to zone 4?<<<<

YES

EurUsd monthly Fibo Extension grid from the 2 yellow diamonds on xtreme left. Notice that if this grid is what Price is operating on, then EurUsd will go much further north and all the clowns who are calling for Euro Union death will take it in the yazoo and be wrong. Very often when you get no perfect hits at 161.8% and 261.8%, it means that the odds are increasing that a direct perfect hit will occur at 423.6%.

Now go back to your last question about rejection at the 200? And note how the 261.8% Fib in this grid did exactly that = kicked Prices's ass straight down. That my friend is dual engine resistance

EurUsd monthly Fibo Expansion/Projection grid

Using the same yellow diamonds on xtreme left draw the projection grid with 3rd point at the 1957 low. Fck** beautiful. Price turned around nicely at all Fib levels, found support at yet another fib level and then at 261.8% met resistance again, turned and found support at 161.8%.

Once again the odds are very high tht the magnificent Euro will go to greater heights between 2020 - 2023++

EurUsd monthly trendline for current decade

Monthly trend is clearly DOWN DOWN. Warren Buffet and George soros are both LONG the $ big time. So is Master Fibo. This is based purely on Monthly, a domain reserved for the cognoscenti who think in big numbers. Fibo is a small player compared to these big cats but can floor them all in terms of percentage winner. And the best part of it is that Fibo has no use for any sums more than a few mil. Wtf to do with so much money? It makes one mad? The Man said, "its easier for a camel to go thru' the eye of a needle than for a rich man to go to Heaven (symbolic). Give me a billion and I would be very upset, I'd give it away fast and then feel better, much better.

EurUsd weekly

Euro rallied to a perfect 61.8% retracement hit (c). I'm doing this grid a little bit differently in that it is also an Extension grid to 161.8% etc. Look at the hits at 78,6%. Misik a neg to the ears of Fibo. Note the breakout of the wedge or EDT that was already called in Fibo's thread. Check it out. Weekly DEM shown is not updated for the week.

View attachment 264521

She'll be waitin in Kingston Town - needs a sub with a -3db at 20 but a fast sub not a slow poke that cannae keep pace with the upper bass.

I will be taking the time to reply to each post - I am now back from Saturday errands, which include but not limited to... changing the bins, putting petrol in my car, going for a hair cut and cutting my nails.

This puts me in a mindset to get some deep work in on floods of information, I am struggling to keep up with the rate you post here!!! as you say... S L O W L Y.

Bloody hell nice call on the break out of the triangle! very interesting. I shall keep a firm eye on your Fibo weekly thread. I am unsure why no body else bothers to chime in here?

Yes, more bloody questions! So your placement of (a) on the chart in this post, is that placed at the commencement of the uptrend or the wave counts? Basically how to you know where to place your 'a'... ? I assume this is experience? your (b) placement is the fibo bounce off the closest retracement and (c) be the top of the trend, under the main trend support.

Yes very interesting indeed. I have my note book out and filling with your knowledge nuggets.