My trading journal - plus wave counting bits (old Trumps surprise visit to N.Korea)

Thank you once again Fibo_Trader for the charts and analysis! I shall also be watching GBPUSD with keen eyes over the next few days. This morning (6am in the UK) before I start my 9-6pm office job I run through the charts to see what opportunities present themselves.

I try to balance the technical and fundamental side of my trades, but always looking to refine and hone my skills - I am by no means an expert trader. Your strategy is built primarily of RSI, MACD and Trendlines + divergence? oh... and not forgetting Fib!!

>>>>>>> I am by no means an expert trader <<<<<

Neither am I. Almost all experts have one thing in common - they cannot call it in real time and routinely make calls only with benefit of hindsight. When it comes to picking up chicks they use the same strategy, namely, they will not make a move until/unless the girl screams at them, "if you don't jump me now, I'm leaving" ... Example: Roosh the expert, how big an expert? They say he is the King. However, he was so thunderstruck by Fibo's techniques over a 3-nite gig in p***y chasing at upstat clubs/supers/malls/bars, he realized he had to scrap all his sh*t and go back to basics and start over. So dumbfounded was he that he made this video based on those 3 days of hunting

Same technique as in trading - approach when there is blood in the street and everyone else is terrified.

Roosh is not bad but where he stumbled big time is when the the gal we picked, a stone cold fox 10 had already turned down every suitor. Roosh said to me, " fck this I'm not hitting on her" I called him a p*SSY and got him fired up. He was trembling as he put on his jacket, it had creases as sharp as a knife, he almost dropped a sausage in his pants, I literally had to push this cowardly expert :):cool: to go for it regardless the pain.

He made this video about me, a Mr Nobody, no expert, no nothing, a vagrant, just a warrior who enters when nobody else can or will

>>>>>>> I am by no means an expert trader <<<<<

Neither am I. Almost all experts have one thing in common - they cannot call it in real time and routinely make calls only with benefit of hindsight. When it comes to picking up chicks they use the same strategy, namely, they will not make a move until/unless the girl screams at them, "if you don't jump me now, I'm leaving" ... Example: Roosh the expert, how big an expert? They say he is the King. However, he was so thunderstruck by Fibo's techniques over a 3-nite gig in p***y chasing at upstat clubs/supers/malls/bars, he realized he had to scrap all his sh*t and go back to basics and start over. So dumbfounded was he that he made this video based on those 3 days of hunting

Same technique as in trading - approach when there is blood in the street and everyone else is terrified.

Roosh is not bad but where he stumbled big time is when the the gal we picked, a stone cold fox 10 had already turned down every suitor. Roosh said to me, " fck this I'm not hitting on her" I called him a p*SSY and got him fired up. He was trembling as he put on his jacket, it had creases as sharp as a knife, he almost dropped a sausage in his pants, I literally had to push this cowardly expert :):cool: to go for it regardless the pain.

He made this video about me, a Mr Nobody, no expert, no nothing, a vagrant, just a warrior who enters when nobody else can or will

Please tell me that it’s is the same Roosh V that produces the Roosh V bangs (insert name of country that he successfully pillaged).

I have been a fan for many a year, albeit not so much now I have a lady. Unsure whether she would appreciate me reading Roosh V tips on Italian women for next time we head to Naples etc. Anyways..

So your entries, when no body else will, are based on candle stick patterns and as the name suggest Fib levels? And I guess most importantly - consistency, I.e with the rules you apply and the trades you take.

If I my ask, do you trade full time or as a hobby with a 9-5 job?

Please tell me that it’s is the same Roosh V that produces the Roosh V bangs (insert name of country that he successfully pillaged).

I have been a fan for many a year, albeit not so much now I have a lady. Unsure whether she would appreciate me reading Roosh V tips on Italian women for next time we head to Naples etc. Anyways..

So your entries, when no body else will, are based on candle stick patterns and as the name suggest Fib levels? And I guess most importantly - consistency, I.e with the rules you apply and the trades you take.

This is Roosh V. :)

https://www.google.com/search?q=roo...hrome.2.0l6.5220j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

9-5 job? That's for losers. I'm an investor armed to the teeth with trading skill, a guerrilla fighter who is at his best on the back of a horse after successfully solving the bend in the trend. The skill is in its infancy and triples every year due to intense dedication to the ART. Clint Eastwood said, "we are so lucky to have a job we love" ..... ditto for Fibo. There is no better level of pleasure than a problem thrown at Fibo to solve. Taken shots to the stomach? You're damn straight. Death ain't no stranger to Fibo. Death tried and failed. Will he try again to kill fibo? Do birds fly?

Tell your lady you are going on the trip with Roosh and Fibo for trading skill purposes. She will buy it. Then go get some humma-humma on the side, keeping in mind that the first and foremost thing on a lady's mind is to bring the fella to his knees by taking him out of the game of hunting that is native to him & has been going on for centuries, that she now, along with society will put an end to by taming him into becoming a house cat, fat and sloppy and defo no dipping it elsewhere. Theory/practice has revealed that within 6 months of marriage, the sex spigot is turned off, then about a couple years later when kid#2 shows up, the original black-maned lion is relegated to the basement and the entire house becomes the domain of the female and offspring. HE is not needed no more except to bring home the bacon. He becomes a shadow of his former self.

Thank you once again Fibo_Trader for the charts and analysis! I shall also be watching GBPUSD with keen eyes over the next few days. This morning (6am in the UK) before I start my 9-6pm office job I run through the charts to see what opportunities present themselves.

I try to balance the technical and fundamental side of my trades, but always looking to refine and hone my skills - I am by no means an expert trader. Your strategy is built primarily of RSI, MACD and Trendlines + divergence? oh... and not forgetting Fib!!

I turn my attention to the GBPJPY, which appears to be trending up nicely, with the 50EMA having been retested a few candles previous and it has held as good resistance. I have a pending order set at a sniff below the 50EMA, between the trendlines.

If you have time, I would be keen to see what your view on this pair for the day / week. The double weekly hammer on the pair on this pair indicates some upside momentum.

View attachment 264380

I am not trading this pair but will examine it now as a possible future candidate
OK, I'm taking a look at GBPJPY .............. will take a few posts as things surface. For the immediate moment daily trend trade is down with stoploss over the trendline shown. If RSI(21) didn't show up in the pic below, draw it and put the obvious trendline on it.

9-5 job? That's for losers. I'm an investor armed to the teeth with trading skill, a guerrilla fighter who is at his best on the back of a horse after successfully solving the bend in the trend. The skill is in its infancy and triples every year due to intense dedication to the ART. Clint Eastwood said, "we are so lucky to have a job we love" ..... ditto for Fibo. There is no better level of pleasure than a problem thrown at Fibo to solve. Taken shots to the stomach? You're damn straight. Death ain't no stranger to Fibo. Death tried and failed. Will he try again to kill fibo? Do birds fly?

Tell your lady you are going on the trip with Roosh and Fibo for trading skill purposes. She will buy it. Then go get some humma-humma on the side, keeping in mind that the first and foremost thing on a lady's mind is to bring the fella to his knees by taking him out of the game of hunting that is native to him & has been going on for centuries, that she now, along with society will put an end to by taming him into becoming a house cat, fat and sloppy and defo no dipping it elsewhere. Theory/practice has revealed that within 6 months of marriage, the sex spigot is turned off, then about a couple years later when kid#2 shows up, the original black-maned lion is relegated to the basement and the entire house becomes the domain of the female and offspring. HE is not needed no more except to bring home the bacon. He becomes a shadow of his former self.

This is bloody brilliant - I am reading this shackled to my desk, whilst minimising TradingView in the corner of my screen.

Yes, It gets that bad, I go and lock my self in the toilets and watch YouTube videos on ‘Naked Forex’ and fibo retracement.

To your point on taming the pussy cat, I.e. me, and become a steady income stream whilst two Cubs are growing back home. Yes, I think this is mine and 61.8% of men’s destiny, whilst 38.2% may indeed reach the enlightened state of being free from the ball and chain of both responsibility and work!

It is good to see another fan of Roosh V out there.

I am not trading this pair but will examine it now as a possible future candidate
OK, I'm taking a look at GBPJPY .............. will take a few posts as things surface. For the immediate moment daily trend trade is down with stoploss over the trendline shown. If RSI(21) didn't show up in the pic below, draw it and put the obvious trendline on it.

View attachment 264442

I got brutally stopped out on this yesterday - no wound licking for this blackmaned lion though. Currently having some success on the EURUSD pair today, not much, but it keeps me focused at work knowing I am continually learning and earning.

GBPJPY long-term (monthly)

Jesus H Christ, the UK just can't get its sh*t together again. Getting hammered again and again by the Japs. Downtrend since 1970. Notice how weak GBP is - heck she can't even retrace/rally beyond the 9.0 Fib. Shocking! No wonder the Brits in SE Asia who escaped London for good have thrown in the towel and don't have want to return. An Empire disappearing so fast its downright disheartening. See the right side of the chart for the ABCs - these are 3-legged waves which means the dominant trend is still down. To be on the safe side of this with my analysis I have drawn the red trendline. Together with the trendline and the green 200-month ema, I would not give much hope to GBP to reverse trend until and unless these are taken out topside.

LT Downtrend still in effect.

Work in progress. This is an initial view.

This is bloody brilliant - I am reading this shackled to my desk, whilst minimising TradingView in the corner of my screen.

Yes, It gets that bad, I go and lock my self in the toilets and watch YouTube videos on ‘Naked Forex’ and fibo retracement.

To your point on taming the pussy cat, I.e. me, and become a steady income stream whilst two Cubs are growing back home. Yes, I think this is mine and 61.8% of men’s destiny, whilst 38.2% may indeed reach the enlightened state of being free from the ball and chain of both responsibility and work!

It is good to see another fan of Roosh V out there.

:) :) :cool: yeah, Roosh is a winner. Gotta give him a whole lot of credit for going back to basic-basic (food/water/females), hahahahaha. If you haven't already, check out his articles on THE RETURN OF THE KINGS

On a side note, all my male married friends beg me to just shoot them, put them out of their misery. Its gotten to the point where their wives tell them flat out, "if you're going out for drinks with Fibo, you can't go, I won't allow it" To mess with the wives heads I purposely take some fine guests to visit. The wives get so furious with the husbands bending over and swooning at the soft stuff I bring with me, its downright hilarious. None of these fellas have dipped it for at least 6 years straight. Man are they suffering, hahahahaha. The wives know that Fibo is the cure for their malaise so they keep close tabs on the husbands' phone to see texts or calls to Fibo to uncover up any plot to escape from jail, hahahahahaha. :):)

Your question about my techniques like RSI, Macd, trendlines, Fibo .................... correct but you're missing the bigger picture ...

WAVE MECHANICS

HERD SENTIMENT

Your question about my techniques like RSI, Macd, trendlines, Fibo .................... correct but you're missing the bigger picture ...

WAVE MECHANICS

HERD SENTIMENT

Interesting - I have recently been exploring the potential trend between what many of the retail platforms I.e FXPro and TradingView for example say... 82% of people are short this position, and whether placing a sell position purely on this fact is indeed ‘going with the masses’ as you say ‘herd sentiment’ or, in fact that more of retail small margin guys are all sticking £300 quid of the short position, hoping to catch the counter trend move when in fact they should trade the trend ... as it is your friend after all. And just get wiped out, because they forced the market and their reading of it into their own set of rules which are almost always a counter trend (on the longer term) move.

What do you think? Or in fact have you experienced using these ‘x% of traders are long on this position’ as confluence and placed trading decisions on it informing your position or reading of the market?

Apologies if this is a poorly structured message, mobile phones and typing under the desk can be tricky!

Interesting - I have recently been exploring the potential trend between what many of the retail platforms I.e FXPro and TradingView for example say... 82% of people are short this position, and whether placing a sell position purely on this fact is indeed ‘going with the masses’ as you say ‘herd sentiment’ or, in fact that more of retail small margin guys are all sticking £300 quid of the short position, hoping to catch the counter trend move when in fact they should trade the trend ... as it is your friend after all. And just get wiped out, because they forced the market and their reading of it into their own set of rules which are almost always a counter trend (on the longer term) move.

What do you think? Or in fact have you experienced using these ‘x% of traders are long on this position’ as confluence and placed trading decisions on it informing your position or reading of the market?

Apologies if this is a poorly structured message, mobile phones and typing under the desk can be tricky!

Excellent points.

I don't make an entry or exit decision based purely on the reading of sentiment of the HERD. Why? Because even if the readings are already extreme, who is to say they won't get even more xtreme and then some and really try your patience to the max and your pocketbook. So I use the Sentiment as a red light warning to start getting ready. The more xtreme it gets the more reay I become. But the trigger will always be the the instrument's chart itself, exactly as I have shown here time and again in my thread with the technical tools - Price trendlines, RSI, Macd, Fibs.

Getting reliable sentiment data is crucial - if its bs I don't bother with it. Thus far I like Jake Bernstein's DSI and I grab almost every mention of Sentiment indicators that are taken off the Bloomberg Terminal by EWI - I read these as soon as they come out. Chart form is best so you can compare current excesses with those of previous tops/bottoms.

Live example: SPX (SPY) has kicked my ass a few times already. Sentiment was supremely bullish, I took the chart signal as per my rules and still got hammered. Lucky to have gotten out with profits on the first huge mistake. The 2nd attempt had a nice STOP so the loss was reasonable. I'm still waiting for the signal to reenter Short. The sentiment picture is bullish but I am searching for the real sentiment that has thus far been difficult to gauge accurately - so I resort to the Vix which clearly tells me

HERD is super COMPLACENT = Sell, Sell, Sell STANCE

Excellent points.

I don't make an entry or exit decision based purely on the reading of sentiment of the HERD. Why? Because even if the readings are already extreme, who is to say they won't get even more xtreme and then some and really try your patience to the max and your pocketbook. So I use the Sentiment as a red light warning to start getting ready. The more xtreme it gets the more reay I become. But the trigger will always be the the instrument's chart itself, exactly as I have shown here time and again in my thread with the technical tools - Price trendlines, RSI, Macd, Fibs.

Getting reliable sentiment data is crucial - if its bs I don't bother with it. Thus far I like Jake Bernstein's DSI and I grab almost every mention of Sentiment indicators that are taken off the Bloomberg Terminal by EWI - I read these as soon as they come out. Chart form is best so you can compare current excesses with those of previous tops/bottoms.

Live example: SPX (SPY) has kicked my ass a few times already. Sentiment was supremely bullish, I took the chart signal as per my rules and still got hammered. Lucky to have gotten out with profits on the first huge mistake. The 2nd attempt had a nice STOP so the loss was reasonable. I'm still waiting for the signal to reenter Short. The sentiment picture is bullish but I am searching for the real sentiment that has thus far been difficult to gauge accurately - so I resort to the Vix which clearly tells me

HERD is super COMPLACENT = Sell, Sell, Sell STANCE

FIRSTLY - CAN WE HOLD A MINUTES SILENCE FOR ALL THE BROTHERS WHO HAVENT DIPPED IN 6 YEARS.....

Ok, now back to the trading chat.

I have spent sometime this evening thinking and looking at your charts, had a little look at the Jake Bernstein DSI, is this a subscription service or an add on indicator?

I try to studying as much as possible, on the train, in the bogs, in the office.. so will spend some time having a look through your suggestions.

I have also found on the GBPJPY an example, right now, of the super inflated and miss-informed these 'X% of traders are long or short on positions'... interested to get your views on the following chart.... also useful for you to know I hold trades for a day or two, so no mega 100+ pip moves for me!

So on the chart below, the purple lines (in my view) show the key levels of resistance. note the bar in the middle of the screen which is 90%+ green BUY and a little red blob SELL... MY view is that I am expecting a short term bull drive up to the closest purple line from current price action, to retest the trend line... then a retest off the red descending trend line, if not before.. I have added some pretty red arrows on the chart for extra impact... this makes me think that the 90% is a buy signal for the short term retest guys and gals (at least those gals not introduced to Fibo) will get stopped out.

Views?

FIRSTLY - CAN WE HOLD A MINUTES SILENCE FOR ALL THE BROTHERS WHO HAVENT DIPPED IN 6 YEARS.....

Ok, now back to the trading chat.

I have spent sometime this evening thinking and looking at your charts, had a little look at the Jake Bernstein DSI, is this a subscription service or an add on indicator?

I try to studying as much as possible, on the train, in the bogs, in the office.. so will spend some time having a look through your suggestions.

I have also found on the GBPJPY an example, right now, of the super inflated and miss-informed these 'X% of traders are long or short on positions'... interested to get your views on the following chart.... also useful for you to know I hold trades for a day or two, so no mega 100+ pip moves for me!

So on the chart below, the purple lines (in my view) show the key levels of resistance. note the bar in the middle of the screen which is 90%+ green BUY and a little red blob SELL... MY view is that I am expecting a short term bull drive up to the closest purple line from current price action, to retest the trend line... then a retest off the red descending trend line, if not before.. I have added some pretty red arrows on the chart for extra impact... this makes me think that the 90% is a buy signal for the short term retest guys and gals (at least those gals not introduced to Fibo) will get stopped out.

Views?

View attachment 264447

NO, I would not do any such thing.

(1) I don't use Sentiment for Minor waves and only rarely for Intermediate waves. Focus is Major waves so I can catch the entire trend turn. Have found the sentiment analysis for Minors to be not reliable so I sh*tcanned it a long time ago.

(2) Too short-term focus. I can't trade like that. I'd be dead in a week.

(3) Under capitalized? 10k plus high lev? Failure rate is 95%.

Just keep it simple ......................... see daily timeframe, right side of chart ..................... TP on arrow only. Straightforward, no explanations required. Using your own GBPJPY which I know doodly squat about but the trade is so glaringly obvious, why would you want to fck it up?

Note that from the very first down arrow short entry you waited for the add to short after support broke and then you are nicely dreamily still in the short until the white arrow triggers. 4-month trade ongoing. Yeah, dig it. Why complicate it by thinking so small as 1 day or 2 days?

Trading is NOT a famine. Undercapitalization causes all sorts of problems and limitations. Very hard to solve. Breathing room is reqd. Save up more capital, build it and build it to a point where your stops have room to play the daily. then the big or bigger money will come

NO, I would not do any such thing.

(1) I don't use Sentiment for Minor waves and only rarely for Intermediate waves. Focus is Major waves so I can catch the entire trend turn. Have found the sentiment analysis for Minors to be not reliable so I sh*tcanned it a long time ago.

(2) Too short-term focus. I can't trade like that. I'd be dead in a week.

(3) Under capitalized? 10k plus high lev? Failure rate is 95%.

Sweating my arse off on a packed train and reading this. One day I will escape the rat race!

Agreed on your first point, I am using this purely as an experiment as I am curious to see how much a strong market bias influences the trade. I do not have a trade on at the moment. Only a few pendings.

Short term focus is due to capitalisation limitations as you describe below, the monthly moves would blow my account hence trading for the 30pips here, 25 pips there. Albeit my risk reward ratio is still below 1.5R.

I guess it’s having confidence in my own ability and the time spent studying charts, books, reading etc.

Do you focus more on fx, crypto or commodities?

Personally crypto scares the hell out of me.

You are welcome, Sam. Just remember that there are many ways to Rome, mine is only one of them although at times I end up in Venezzia which is sometimes even better, hahaha. In my thread, my initial entry was poorly times so I ended up in Brindisi crossing into Greece and the boat sank but I escaped. Sheer luck, no skill.

Sam,

Under capitalization
Missing the forest for the trees (too short-term a focus, some traders have never seen a 4H chart, let alone a daily, so focussed and introverted they are into a 1-min or 5-min. Talk about claustrophobia)
lack of Confidence
Thinking of Trading in terms of FAMINE - just one switch changes it to ABUNDANCE

---------------------------

FX is my bread and butter - EurUsd is my horse of choice. She ain't let me down yet.
Stocks, commods (Goldie, Crude, etc., ), ETFs sometimes,