My proposals for improved T2W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, what about girls that used to be boys? I know of least one person on here who has t!ts and a d!ck (not me by the way:)).

The Rule Book at T2W is of course open to interpretation, so who knows ?

As an expert on the T2W rule book I'd suggest that If the transgender members are contributing anything of value, then they'd fall foul of the sites dumbing down policy and they'd find themselves swiftly dispatched under the "ban knowlegable members" rule.

If they where contributing to LULZ and promoting traffic, they should be safe enough.

when you know, you know, you don't so zip it for once, and stop trying to play the smart ass :p

Full chronology of what happens:

1. TF emails me claiming his account has been hacked, including saying "Was a bit stupid my password being XXXXXX lol" and asks me to talk to staff
2. Then about 2 minutes later he sends another email saying "Actually it hasn't, my IE is broken working now"
3. For lulz I sign in as him with the above info and post a thread with a copy and paste of his email which is apparently seen by a few people
4. Later on someone else signs in as him and posts lulzy pics all over the place

I don't see how he's done anything banworthy at all, there's no requirement for a secure pwd...

Well not really, any moron can see it wasn't him that did any of those posts

I even informed admin what had happened and they chose to ignore it

could have been him, could have been not, no way to prove one way or the other, he gave out his login, hence being a stupid boy, then someone used it or passed it on and caused a heap load of grief, easy really. the person that passed it on will most likely get booted off also, whether admin have the wherewithal to track that down is up to them.

could have been him, could have been not, no way to prove one way or the other, he gave out his login, hence being a stupid boy, then someone used it or passed it on and caused a heap load of grief, easy really. the person that passed it on will most likely get booted off also, whether admin have the wherewithal to track that down is up to them.

More of a loss for you than me :)

more to the point, there's at least a credible argument for banning me, it seems fundamentally unjust to ban TF

I heard both ye and me were on the list of members soon to be culled fwiw :)

Can you begin to imagine the fun that admin, mods and advisors must have plotting away, adding and removing members from their special list.

The long winter evenings must just fly by :LOL:

Can you begin to imagine the fun that admin, mods and advisors must have plotting away, adding and removing members from their special list.

Never ascribe to malevolence that which...

Is this one of your thoughts or did bull ask you to post? I can never work out when you are being yourself and when bull is telling you what to do ! :LOL:

Have you been at the Jeffrey Archer books again zup ? :LOL:

Is this one of your thoughts or did bull ask you to post? I can never work out when you are being yourself and when bull is telling you what to do ! :LOL:

Have you been at the Jeffrey Archer books again zup ? :LOL:

I picture most of them as being in the sherlock holmes reenactment society for some reason

Do you really think that I take instruction or advice from anyone. :LOL:

It's kind of worrying, that you'd even think this was remotely possible, but you have to admit that Its a rather strange state of afairs when mods, and advisors are posting at another forum to justify decisions they've taken here at T2W.

This sort of paranoia is not healthy

Do you really think that I take instruction or advice from anyone. :LOL:

Yes, I know this to be true :LOL:

It's kind of worrying, that you'd even think this was remotely possible, but you have to admit that Its a rather strange state of afairs when mods, and advisors are posting at another forum to justify decisions they've taken here at T2W.

This sort of paranoia is not healthy

I forgot to add. Have you managed to secure access to bulls inner circle yet ?

Truth is always the best policy:)

Status
Not open for further replies.