My Profit Factor 14... Looking for a trading partner

FxPlorer

Hi There,

Last 2 month's live fx perfomance ; 21 trades, mostly winner's , a few small losses.My profit factor is 14 so far and rising.

I'm looking for a trade partner who already has or can provide a sizable fx accnt. for an income sharing operation...

My name is Fuat.I'm 46 yo ret.mil. guy who loves trading forex.I'm hard woking, open minded / logical , disciplined ,highly adaptive , creative thinking person.

I'm interested in forex trading for almost 10 years, last 3 years full time. I tried many trading approches, widely known or designed by myself.Neither of them gave me the confidence and consistent results untill recently. One day, I made an observation and the whole thing started to go in direction I desired for so long...
That's call a real edge.İn play and working, as it should .Like a miracle !
My trading approch is totaly unique and I'm not here to sell it.I can't estimate the value of such a thing, by the way.
My new thinking open the way for some other advanced trading ideas, very promising but not tested enough yet.
Now, I need to use it with a sizeble accnt ( which I don't have- only a small one) for further progress and this is why I'm here to share my story.

İf you are interested in my income sharing project, contact me for further info.

[email protected]

Hi There,

Last 2 month's live fx perfomance ; 21 trades, mostly winner's , a few small losses.My profit factor is 14 so far and rising.

I'm looking for a trade partner who already has or can provide a sizable fx accnt. for an income sharing operation...

My name is Fuat.I'm 46 yo ret.mil. guy who loves trading forex.I'm hard woking, open minded / logical , disciplined ,highly adaptive , creative thinking person.

I'm interested in forex trading for almost 10 years, last 3 years full time. I tried many trading approches, widely known or designed by myself.Neither of them gave me the confidence and consistent results untill recently. One day, I made an observation and the whole thing started to go in direction I desired for so long...
That's call a real edge.İn play and working, as it should .Like a miracle !
My trading approch is totaly unique and I'm not here to sell it.I can't estimate the value of such a thing, by the way.
My new thinking open the way for some other advanced trading ideas, very promising but not tested enough yet.
Now, I need to use it with a sizeble accnt ( which I don't have- only a small one) for further progress and this is why I'm here to share my story.

İf you are interested in my income sharing project, contact me for further info.

[email protected]

You don't need a higher account, use a copy trading site like ayondo, etoro, zulutrade or search more in allcopytrading.

everyone can copy your account paying you a fee, if your strategy is as good as you say you will be rich soon ;)

You don't need a higher account, use a copy trading site like ayondo, etoro, zulutrade or search more in allcopytrading.

everyone can copy your account paying you a fee, if your strategy is as good as you say you will be rich soon ;)

It may be an option but for some practical and privacy concerns I don't prefer to use it that way.

It may be an option but for some practical and privacy concerns I don't prefer to use it that way.

So you want people to fund you based on 2 months of trading and 21 trades!
Why re you shying away from using Zulu trade or C2 so people can see that you actually perform as you claim and pay for it if they want to join ?
Build your reputation
Reason for not doing so raises red flags
By the way what was the size of this a/c you had success with and which broker?

782794bea4c761211c6813f6f3d97427.jpg

false teeth sold-im in bro:cool:

So you want people to fund you based on 2 months of trading and 21 trades!
Why re you shying away from using Zulu trade or C2 so people can see that you actually perform as you claim and pay for it if they want to join ?
Build your reputation
Reason for not doing so raises red flags
By the way what was the size of this a/c you had success with and which broker?

Sorry, but won't be answering anyone's questions here...