my journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, definitely entering at the next bullish crossover. As soon as price touches the fast ma.

Long at 1.5019

Too bad if I lose my predetermined dollars.

Snap1.jpg

Too bad my dad came home, but luckily I've already placed my trade. That mother ****er. It's funny, whenever he says "hi", I reply "hi", and then I whisper "**** you". In Italian of course.

Now he'll knock on my door, with some excuse, and lure me out of my room, so he can teach me something. He won't even ask me how I am... I am supposed to ask him everything, about his work and all, and if I don't, he'll just be quiet. What a depressing experience to meet him.

There he is.. "hi, travis" (my real name), "I wanted to tell you that I am home". And obviously as soon as he knocked on my door, the markets starting going the other way.

I am incapable now of doing anything reasonable, so I'll let the position take care of itself. Whether for good or for bad. I got my bracket order in place. Damn.

Losing 90 dollars now.

Big temptation to start gambling. Great effect my dad has on me. That's because of all the crap I had to take from him in my lifetime, not really because of anything he's doing now.

Could the trend be stronger than my dad? I have my dad against me and the trend on my side for once. The slow average is still long.

Something is reversing. The CL, ES, EUR, GBP... all are turning around. Now I wanna find out if these academics, authors of "a non random walk", of which I read the introduction, all of it, I wanna find out if they are traders or they just like studying this stuff, because they finally made some sense about whether one can predict markets or not, even though their introduction was full of academic bull**** as usual.

Losing 140.

Wow, finally the EUR has turned around as well. It would have been great to go long at this crossover. I gotta remember next time. To go long at the last bullish crossover that still has the slow average in favor of a bullish trade. Or maybe not. Feeling quite depressed now.

Wow, GBP very bullish. That's good.

But I'm very very close to my stoploss.

Now this would have been a good signal to follow: highly oversold on 1-minute chart yet within an up trend on the 15-minute chart.

Snap1.jpg

I don't know if the idea makes sense, but the concept is clear. It's quite hard to test, but I'll see in the future what happens in such situations. I'll be compulsively doing this stuff in the future. Hopefully I will not change this system because it's as complicated as it should get. No more rules and requirements should be added.

Losing 140. The ES is not going anywhere right now. The CL slightly up.

Status
Not open for further replies.