my journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting to fear that I'll exit soon, because this looks too good to be true.

I just realized that I am again in full gambling mode: I left for 20 minutes after having removed all stoplosses. I am totally gambling right now. I want to exit. I am not going into the bath tub unless i fist exit these gambling positions. I just ask for a 400 dollars profit like I saw earlier and I am exiting happy and will never gamble again.

Hey, the GBP is positive and we're at -100 ticks, how can this be possible. We either rise or the GBP starts falling.

Another unusual thing is the CL losing some, and the ES gaining some. Something's going to happen. Besides, the ES has risen for 3 days, and the CL fallen for over a week. I think it's more likely that everyone will start agreeing on a rise. Because the rising ones have been rising for less time than the falling ones, and on top of it, markets rise longer than they fall (even though they rise more slowly).

Oh ****... this was just my hope talking. Not my reasoning. Now I am getting scared because it's falling...

Ok, need to give the markets a break. I might be putting too much pressure on them, and expectations, and they don't perform well under pressure. Go ahead, take all the time you want. Just make sure you rise. But take your time.

Now I am making 500 dollars (big money for me), but I want more, whether I am wrong or right. The EUR has crossed above the slow average. Now I could actually go LONG even by the rules of the sniper system (except that it wouldn't be my first discretionary trade today).

Snap1.jpg

The trend has changed and the time is right: overnight reversals on the EUR start at around this time. Everything else seems to be going up... Friday is a bullish day... I don't see why I shouldn't keep it open a few more hours.

But then again, I don't have any stoplosses in place, so I am in full gambling mode.

And now I am only up 250. Once again I now feel: if I could ever get back up to 500 dollars of profit, I would take it immediately. But then when I'll be up there, I won't do it, and expect more.

**** it. I closed it. I felt guilty for being in gambling mode. I closed the day with the same profit as this morning. It's as if I didn't trade at all for the past 3 hours. Just a big waste of time. I suck.

Maybe I'll stick around though, to take the next LONG signal, according to the sniper system this time. But probably I'll use two contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.