My forex trading Journal with FBS

Hello guys, I am back!!!

You may wonder where I was for last some days. Actually I was here, there and everywhere. I just didn't write anything because I didn't perform any trade. I did only 1 trade last week and that gave me 25 pips. No so bad, huh?

I think most traders passed bad time last week due to mysterious movement of EU and truly speaking, my indi's were also giving me confusing signals. Its the reason why I did less numbers of trades in last week. Its much better to make little profit rather than losing money with over trading.

Now, what may happen next week? I am expecting a bullish AUD/USD. Gold is rising and due to correlation, AUD/USD has also high possibility to rise. After all, Australia is the biggest gold exporter.

Market will open after 2 hours, wishing you a successful trading week!

If AUD/USD moves only 50 pips in a day, then how to make 60 pips profit with this pair in a day?

There is one way, doing scalping or taking 20 pips for 3 times, but that was also very tough with yesterday market.

I am saying yesterday because a fresh trading day just started and market was very silent Monday. There was no movement at all and I didn't find any good entry also.

I just placed a pending order in AUD/USD at 1.0610 price with the expectation before any more rise, AU will test 1.06 support but will not break it.

There is no good opportunity till now, so I am doing scalping.

Just took 2 pips with a scalping trade. It seems this session is good for scalping. (market is moving in a short range+tight FBS spread).

This month performance is not satisfactory, 4.47% account increase in this month.

I have succeed to make profit every month after starting. (for consecutive 3 months). First month profit was 1.45%, 2nd month profit was 10.90% and the profit of May is 4.47%.

Checkout my live trading stats:

FBS System | Myfxbook

I opened a trade in AUD/USD yesterday, its now in 20 pips profit.

This trade was in 100 pips loss but USA ADP Non-Farm Employment Change helped today, AU started falling after this report was published and finally this trade came in profit.

Now, I can close it with 20 pips profit or can take a risk. There is another important news for AUD (Retail sales) which will be published after 7 hours. For falling AU, it can increase the speed of fall or a good report may again bring this trade in 100 pips loss.

Now, what to do? I will go for risk, TP set to 1.5050. SL? No sl, I will hedge this trade if it comes in 100 pips loss or more.

I should not pray for a bad report but if comes, market will pay me 100+ pips.

N.B: I am not a lucky trader, so I am not expecting good luck for this trade.

But I am wishing good luck for your trades. Happy pipping!

Just closed the AUD/USD trade with 52 pips profit.

I just opened a new buy order, commodity pairs are now weak and I think soon they will become stronger again since dollar is losing strength against other pairs.

I am so hurt and betrayed that I don't know if I can trust her again.

Here I am telling you what happened exactly.

Last time I had a deal with her 5 days ago, on 8 th June.

I bought something from her with good expectation I will be able to make good profit by selling it again.

OMG! But its price start falling. Falling and falling ...... Then she raised it again and I didn't sold that because I was sure it will rise more. But my bad luck, she dropped its price again. Same game was played 2-3 times.

I became very frustrated, hurt and therefore never bought anything from her again.

This week I find that she is increasing the price again and when I got some profit I sold it. Now, the price has increased more and I just missed the opportunity to more. The day I sold it, it starts increasing.

She is a liar and also a cheater.

But I can't leave her, no matter what behave she will continue doing with me.

Who is she?

Forex Market

What I bought from her?

AUD/USD

Got 8 pips with AUD/USD with a 5 day trade and missed 50 pips.

I didn't trade today. The market movement is confusing to me.

Dollar is getting strength and I don't know the reason. Also, I don't know for how long dollar strength will continue. I will prefer to buy AUD/USD if it go below 1.0550 again, today it pulled back from 1.0715 which is now acting as a strong resistance.

This month I did few trades and the account growth is not bad. 3.82% in June, 15 days still remains.

In the last 4 months, I find FBS a good broker to trade. The execution speed was quick, no disturbance while trading at news time and the withdrawal speed is also fast. The spread also don't rise at news time since it ix fixed. I succeed to increase my balance by 20% in last 4 months and I got profit in every month. I am happy with my trades till today.

I bought AUD/USD today @ 1.0509.

I think its going down for European debt crisis instead of its own weakness. Therefore, I expect it will recover the loses soon.

100 pips profit !!!

Another 5% account gain.

I told that AU is not going down for its own weakness but for EU debt crisis. Now, its going up again and I just closed my AU buy trade with 100 pips profit. Total account growth in this month is 100 pips.

I just placed a new order in eur/usd. I have sold it.

Although Greece is going to get loan to fight against debt crisis, I think euro will be weaker again because there is no more expectation now.

I will use a 200 pips manual stop loss in this trade.

My EU trade is now in 22 pips loss. EU has broken 1.4300 but now trading at 1.4308.

I still believe EU is in retracement period.

Why doesn't the $50 bonus you got on signing up show on your stats?

I don't know the reason. The bonus has added to the equity. Check my stats and the equity, it is $50 more than the balance. Also, it is available in history.

My running EU trade is now in 27 pips profit. I told you, I am confident with this euro/usd trade. Even if EU go down, I will hold this trade until 1.42 will be broken.

Think Green!

I always love Green. Green nature and of course green pips. MY EU trade is also green, its now in 47 pips profit.

It will be a great pleasure to get 100 green pips with this trade. Lets watch and see!

Last time my presence here was at July 21, 2011 and now it is February 20, 2012. I have returned back to my journal again after 7 month. Amazing!

Where I was? Why I didn't update my journal for such a long time?

That is a long history. My mood is not good today, so I am not going to write what happened to me. Actually I had a losing trade in FBS which was in 300-400 pips loss and I got busy with real life. So, I had no mood for trading for a long time.

I even forgot about my journal. How funny!

I even forgot that I have two hundred and 50 dollars with FBS. It came in my mind some days ago that "Hey, I had money in FBS. How I forgot it?"

So, I visited my journal and from signature I went to myfxbook site and find that I have $275 in my account. Then, I logged in FBS and found that I have only $177. $98 is vanished!

I lost my patience but immediately it came in my mind that I had a trade with floating loss and myfxbook is not showing it since it is getting no data from my MT4 because I disabled it.

So, was that a reason why my $98 is vanished? But as far as I can remember, I had 300-400 pips loss and my trading volume was 0.01 lot only. So, I should loss only $30-$40 but why its $98 lower?

So, I tried to log in my FBS MT4 account. I didn't install FBS terminal after performing a windows setup some months ago. I downloaded and installed a new version from FBS site and found that I have forgot my password. I changed my MT4 password but I can't remember it. I tried to recover the password from the website and find that they have stored my previous cellphone number which I have changed as well. Now, I have no option to recover my MT4 password since there is no option to change my phone number and hence I can't recover it.

I started searching my old email and find that I have opened a trade at 1.42 zone. For a long time, FBS is sending me account statement by mail on a daily basis.

2989306 2011.09.05 09:02 buy 0.01 eurusd 1.4153 1.1150 0.0000 1.3155 0.00 -0.78 -99.80
0.00 -0.78 -99.80
Floating P/L: -100.58

So, one thing is clear, my trade is still opened. So, I think they didn't block my account for long time inactivity. Now, I need to collect my password first. I will contact with FBS live support after some hours when it will be available.

I hope they will help me to recover my password and will not steal my money by showing excuses.

I talked with FBS support today and they told me that I can change my phone number first and then I can recover my pin.

So, I just sent a mial to [email protected]. I hope they will change my contact number soon so that I can recover my password. I just can't wait to start my trading again.

Pls make an announcement when u make a withdrawal, and how long it takes to process :)

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk