my first day of trading

@ pat494 why would i call a trade as i put it on? im more concerned with watching the market..

so, trading over an 8 hour window, as you'd previously informed us, you never had 30 seconds in which to note down on T2W,
"Long Eur/Jpy 131.39"

??? you're so glued to your market monitor for the entire 8 hours ?

this is a joke put your trade up at the time . We see idiots like you all the time and they all disappear in less than a fortnight.

if your not trying to impress anyone why are you posting all these so called winning trades

another new user here but i felt so compelled by this thread i had to chime in.

48 hours ago, i knew nothing about trading, since then I can say with complete certainty i know more than you, OP.

i'm still not 100% sure if you're trolling, because the reference to an MMO market system was just too good, but assuming you're serious, if you don't shut your account down now, shut up and read what people are telling you, you will be skint within a week.

if i've learned anything, it is that the key to trading is to minimise your risk, do that and the profit will take care of itself.

you, on the other hand might as well be playing roulette.

OH, i just noticed the last post was over 2 weeks ago - you're probably back on the EVE markets by now!