My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

Attachments

• silvupdate.png
    silvupdate.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 200
The last trade stopped me out for B/E basically.

As I'm long term bullish the EU, and relatively bearish the GBP, I've converted my account to Euros. If my views are correct I'll be benefiting from a rising exchange rate, as well as a profitable account.

Attachments

• Gbpsilv.png
    Gbpsilv.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 133
  • EuSilv.png
    EuSilv.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 89
Losses and a smallish win, have taken the account down to 4,739.98 (Euros).

Waiting for the next trade. Some movement would be welcome.

GTTY.

How's the trading going? Came across this post on google looks intriguing apart from all the banter and rubbish in the middle.

How's the trading going? Came across this post on google looks intriguing apart from all the banter and rubbish in the middle.

Largely on the sidelines, waiting for volatility to pick up. Patience is a virtue.

GTTY.

well done, looks like you have yur risks sorted out - surviving is key, and you have a small drawdown - seasonal averages can show you the more volitite peroids to trade in and more importantly times during the year which would be good to take a much needed holiday! :)

peace and pips :)

well done, looks like you have yur risks sorted out - surviving is key, and you have a small drawdown - seasonal averages can show you the more volitite peroids to trade in and more importantly times during the year which would be good to take a much needed holiday! :)

peace and pips :)

Thanks for your readership, and may many pips jump into your nets.

GTTY.

dust yourself off and wait for the next trade. for what its worth I think your trading in the right direction short term on silver.. more so gold...

is that 900 realised PNL on that particular silver long? or across a series of trades that day? reason I ask is I calculate roughly thats a 18% account value at risk on that trade and if thats the case I humbly and I do mean very humbly... suggest you are risking ruin rather than applying it in an asymmetrical manner - ie limited downside, unlimited upside.

wish you the absolute best of luck in your trading.

dust yourself off and wait for the next trade. for what its worth I think your trading in the right direction short term on silver.. more so gold...

is that 900 realised PNL on that particular silver long? or across a series of trades that day? reason I ask is I calculate roughly thats a 18% account value at risk on that trade and if thats the case I humbly and I do mean very humbly... suggest you are risking ruin rather than applying it in an asymmetrical manner - ie limited downside, unlimited upside.

wish you the absolute best of luck in your trading.

Still long buddy the original trade, and the realised losses were from a series of past trades, therefore you've worked from an incorrect premise, but no worries! :)

GTTY

Still long buddy the original trade, and the realised losses were from a series of past trades, therefore you've worked from an incorrect premise, but no worries! :)

GTTY

Glad to hear it was from trade(s). Means your risking less than that. Dont care about being incorrect or anything else, Im just happy your not taking on too much risk.

Glad to hear it was from trade(s). Means your risking less than that. Dont care about being incorrect or anything else, Im just happy your not taking on too much risk.

All depends on the goals you want to hit, the drawdowns you can tolerate, and your method's robustness of "edge" (there's that word again ;) ). I didn't say you were incorrect, just that you were working from an incorrect premise.

GTTY