My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

Ur takin the p1$$! Oanda screen shots r my invenshun!:LOL:(y)

Listen buddy, if u reckon u own oanda screenshots u go ahead and get urself a patent right!? Good luck with that one tho! :LOL:

GTTY

WallStreet-Still3CR.jpg

Position has edged into profit, and "should" be a risk-free trade as trailing stop is above entry, so now we wait some more. Trading is so boring!

GTTY.

Attachments

• slowlyslowlycatcheemonkey.png
    slowlyslowlycatcheemonkey.png
    85 KB · Views: 207
Position has edged into profit, and "should" be a risk-free trade as trailing stop is above entry, so now we wait some more. Trading is so boring!

GTTY.

Sniff some glue....hahahahahaha. Oh -you're probably doing that already:LOL:

GTTY.

Exited trade @ 33.8722, for a profit of £1,180.58.

GTTY.

Attachments

• updated balance.png
    updated balance.png
    48 KB · Views: 143
Losses have taken the account down a bit.

GTTY.

Attachments

• updated.png
    updated.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 110
nice to see your transparency benj1981, keep up the trading and good work. whilst we trade totally differently (I only risk 1% of my account value on any one trade) I respect that your going for it and I wish the absolute best of success. My account has gone from 1600 to 2800 in 4 months, and back to 2300, currently hovering around 2450 right now... thankyou YEN weakness. Having said that, it will take a year to double my account at this rate if I am going to experience the same win/loss ratio I have so far over the last 6 months. Very early days for this methodology and a true test is measured in years, not months.

Only after 3 years of puss and pain have I been able to find a method that is currently working for me, I sincerely hope this system and methodology you employ - works for you.

Warm regards

H.R.J

Added £1,000 extra funds to balance.

Hi Benj1981,

I am writing from a financial newspaper, we are currently writing an article about part-time traders and their investment strategies. We would be interested in talking to you; could you please email me at [email protected] and I can send you more info? Thanks very much.

nice to see your transparency benj1981, keep up the trading and good work. whilst we trade totally differently (I only risk 1% of my account value on any one trade) I respect that your going for it and I wish the absolute best of success. My account has gone from 1600 to 2800 in 4 months, and back to 2300, currently hovering around 2450 right now... thankyou YEN weakness. Having said that, it will take a year to double my account at this rate if I am going to experience the same win/loss ratio I have so far over the last 6 months. Very early days for this methodology and a true test is measured in years, not months.

Only after 3 years of puss and pain have I been able to find a method that is currently working for me, I sincerely hope this system and methodology you employ - works for you.

Warm regards

H.R.J

Thanks for your encouraging words. You sound to be doing well yourself - (y). Stay tuned for when we get some really active markets.

GTTY.

Hi Benj1981,

I am writing from a financial newspaper, we are currently writing an article about part-time traders and their investment strategies. We would be interested in talking to you; could you please email me at [email protected] and I can send you more info? Thanks very much.

What's in it pour moi?

Hmmm. Looks like he's asking for his time. Does he get paid for it by any chance?

No more word from the one post wonder; just some fisherman, or someone wanting something for nothing - that's today's society for you.

I'll be returning to the trading battlefield next week.

GTTY.

No more word from the one post wonder; just some fisherman, or someone wanting something for nothing - that's today's society for you.

I'll be returning to the trading battlefield next week.

GTTY.

flow.jpg

Benjay! i keep seein this and am thinkin wtf! am a bin fooled by that bugger randominity? (fought i'd ask u cos u make real £££s)

£2.4k to £191k in 2 years!

thats going to take some insane compounding.
probably risk too.

Good Luck