My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

Who needs PEDs?

Alistair-Overeem-Fails-Surprise-Drug-Test-After-UFC-146-Press-Conference.jpg

that u?

if this music and Tour footage doesnt stir something in u - you are officially a robot android who is waiting for "the rise of the machines" (ur probs a good trader in that case).

GTTY.

Last edited:
Trading update:

Ovanight my trailing stop in sliver was hit - means i took just shy of a grand on it, not bad, but it was double that at 1 point. Coz im trailing a stop on each position, ill often having to see 20/30/50 or sometimes even a 100% of my unrealised profits vanish. This doesnt bother me bcoz it means im also still in the market for the massive outlier trades that go moon-bound like the earlier one i had from 28-31(approx.).

Starting balance = £2,400
Current balance = £5,124.77
Realised P&L = £2,724.77
Return on acc. = 113.53%
Trades = 3

1 thing i know tho - this rate of return will not continue indefinitely + i also know theres gonna be some drawdowns ahead that can make grown men cry like babies :LOL:.

GTTY.

Here's one for all u contact sports enthusiasts. Andy Flintoff (England cricket) boxing pro, first fight in November this year. Hope he does alright.

Not the first cricketer...Adam Hollioake, cage fighting in OZ (earlier this year)

Moral of the post:- Cricketers are angry f*ckin b*stards!!

Here's one for all u contact sports enthusiasts. Andy Flintoff (England cricket) boxing pro, first fight in November this year. Hope he does alright.

Not the first cricketer...Adam Hollioake, cage fighting in OZ (earlier this year)

Moral of the post:- Cricketers are angry f*ckin b*stards!!

:LOL:

Can't believe Freddie's gonna do that!? He crazy or what? Think he's had too many bouncers to the hed, and now he wants to punched in the hed??

Good info kimo cheers.

Also Ian bell did training with cage fighters! Fact

Flintoff...the things people will do to get on television and get paid.

Flintoff...the things people will do to get on television and get paid.

it's like a bug for them 2, once theyve been exposed they just crave 4 more tv time. I wish flintoff and other famous sportsmen once retired, would just leave their legacy in tact by not appearing on dumb-down britain shows, like "im a celebrity in the jungle" or "who's celebrity is this big brother?", or "celebrity strict dancing". Leave it out lads, youre bein made to look like mugs by sum dumb blonde 30 year old producer, so that englands great unwashed can stop thinking about things that actually matter!!

"This is your wake-up call pal."

it's like a bug for them 2, once theyve been exposed they just crave 4 more tv time. I wish flintoff and other famous sportsmen once retired, would just leave their legacy in tact by not appearing on dumb-down britain shows, like "im a celebrity in the jungle" or "who's celebrity is this big brother?", or "celebrity strict dancing". Leave it out lads, youre bein made to look like mugs by sum dumb blonde 30 year old producer, so that englands great unwashed can stop thinking about things that actually matter!!

500k to look like a mug and you're complaining when you;ve been doing for months for free

Pendleton---Strictly, Endex.