My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

1, trade 1 loser, big % gain. Well done. What is the risk per trade benji? Must have been a good risk:reward ratio on that one.

I'm confused about you following some unnamed expert trades. I thought your mentor was 'barryb'. Has your mentor advised you to follow others trades?

1, trade 1 loser, big % gain. Well done. What is the risk per trade benji? Must have been a good risk:reward ratio on that one.

I'm confused about you following some unnamed expert trades. I thought your mentor was 'barryb'. Has your mentor advised you to follow others trades?

we can play the higher lower game if u want shakone?? Gonna stop when u get too close tho....

Yeh he "was" my mentor til he got pi55ed off wiv me quoting things wrong, and now the other trader is pi55ed off i started telling my entries on here, so im officially mentor-less now! DSoesnt matter tho as ive learnt all i need to i think so just got to bring it all together and trade. Easy huh?? :LOL:

These mentors are a very sensitive lot. Never mind, you can find another one.

This is you Benj:

Personalised-Printed-White-Atlantic-mug.jpg

lol. i like his worst case senario, broke, stupid, unhealthy and ugly...hahaha luv it. Great vid.

no hes nothing to do with this site, in fact he thinks all trading forums are a pile of sh1te :LOL::LOL:.

and now the other trader is pi55ed off i started telling my entries on here

if you want to become a vendor you need to work on these sort of discrepancies.....actually, you're already qualified to become a vendor, how much?

if you want to become a vendor you need to work on these sort of discrepancies.....actually, you're already qualified to become a vendor, how much?

Rsh there's no discrepancies, just tellin u what's happened so far and no I'm not Lookin for pity. When I get in a drawdown which will happen soon I'm sure there's no place for tears or feeling sorry for urself or wanting "pity" - only I can get myself out of it so I'm making sure my pma levels are gonna be at their highest for when tough times come.

I'll never be a vendor in a million years but anyone's welcome to make a donation.....

to my favourite charity! (u thought I was gonna say 2 me didnt y'all :LOL:)

GTTY.

Yeh great final, shame that he was high but still a quality race.

not lookin good for lance armstrong either is it!?

I did have my suspicions, winning the Tour De France that many times...:whistling

Winning it once is extraordinary.