My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

I like the Rocky analogy (y). Thanks a lot for your advice, noted.

Welcome to T2W forum too, the best traders are here, and i WILL (tip of hat to Patricia) join them one day.

Good trading to you.

Thanks! Best of luck to you as well.

Benji

You've done a lot of exploring now so has anything taken your fancy?

One of the first things you might explore is the basis of your overall approach. Are you going concentrate on one or two instruments - like bbmac and cable http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-discussion/142890-gbpusd-analysis-2012-a.html , getting to know them like the back of you hand and trading a range of "set-ups" in them, or are your going to concentrate on one or two "set-ups" - like forker http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-strategies-systems/153280-forking-mad.html , getting to know them like the back of your hand and trading them across a range of instruments.

Knew it :)

All aboard for a tour of T2W towers :LOL:
Roflcopter.gif

Seriously, try thinking about it...do you TRULY believe there is anything that
can predict future price?

TRADE ALERT!!

Order to buy Eur at 1.2574, stop-loss at 1.2554

Reason:

large up candle off support.

Cheers

£1 per point

Attachments

• 1sttrade.png
    1sttrade.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 167
Love this feeling - like waiting for a race to start at the racecourse

Come on!!

sweet. I like the chart with the face on it. And well done for calling in realtime :)
Good luck with the trade.

I can't see much point in just continuing to pour scorn and/or issuing dire warnings about what benj is up to, because he is clearly not going to listen (assuming he's serious and not just winding us up of course :)).

Although he has to find his own salvation in the end, wouldn't it be more constructive to give him a few pointers of how to go about it - he might, at least, listen to those.

Or are we just happy to sit on the river bank yah booing and watching him drown?

I can't see much point in just continuing to pour scorn and/or issuing dire warnings about what benj is up to, because he is clearly not going to listen (assuming he's serious and not just winding us up of course :)).

Although he has to find his own salvation in the end, wouldn't it be more constructive to give him a few pointers of how to go about it - he might, at least, listen to those.

Or are we just happy to sit on the river bank yah booing and watching him drown?

barjon, it's not like people haven't tried to do this... but he won't listen...

TRADE ALERT!!

Order to buy Eur at 1.2574, stop-loss at 1.2554

Reason:

large up candle off support.

Cheers

£1 per point

I guess you've scrubbed this order now? Or got stopped out if you got impatient?

I did. I told him the score regarding what an edge is, I told him how to measure the edge, and I gave him a methodology to develop an edge. What more does he want ?

I did. I told him the score regarding what an edge is, I told him how to measure the edge, and I gave him a methodology to develop an edge. What more does he want ?

Yes, I know (unless you're talking about your coin toss :LOL:), and others have offered things as well.