My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

View attachment 145052

Hey, Ben. Ur gonna need this smelting down if that position of urs gets 2 big.:cool:

Hahaha, like it Kimo. Maybe you need to get in on the act once the old cartel do antoher take down on silver at $37?? could be the last chance to buy the physical sub $50 for a long while. If u do, there's gonna have to be much melting done for us 2! :LOL::LOL:

stay away from the leveraged silver unless u got a plan, but we should ALL own the physcial

think this position's trail is gonna be hit soon, but we'll stay in it until it is...

Attachments

• Hi-ho.png
    Hi-ho.png
    80.7 KB · Views: 169
MT4i and myfxbook are great websites for syncing your live account for the average Tom, Dick and Harry to see...

And they`re free.... Means we can track your trading AND discuss it here...

Thats if you`re trading... (sorry if I missed something? Not sure why I`ve bothered posting here anyway lol)

MT4i and myfxbook are great websites for syncing your live account for the average Tom, Dick and Harry to see...

And they`re free.... Means we can track your trading AND discuss it here...

Thats if you`re trading... (sorry if I missed something? Not sure why I`ve bothered posting here anyway lol)

I've no interest in doing that, but thanks anyway.

GTTY.

:LOL:.

Neil, if you traded through Oanda you would realise that's not a demo account from the screenshots.

GTTY.

Benny -I don't trade through Oanda therefore I would not know, hence the question. I had expected a grown up reply but I slipped up there didn't I :LOL:

Benny -I don't trade through Oanda therefore I would not know, hence the question. I had expected a grown up reply but I slipped up there didn't I :LOL:

:LOL: u do a lot of slipping up neil. Maybe eat less bananas?