My Daily Trade Ideas: FOREX & GOLD

January 24th, 2020 - 02:24 GMT.

Pair: NZDUSD

Technical reading:

EMA 50 and EMA 100 confirm death cross on H4 chart. A pull-back move has occurred to within the gap between EMA 50 and EMA 100. Stochastic is almost overbought on H4 chat and confirms a bearish signal on H1 chart. However, note that the price is already above EMA 50 and EMA 100 on H1 chart.

Action:
Sell NZDUSD at 0.66125
SL: 0.66325
TP: 0.65925

PS: Use at your own risk
Disclaimer: I will NOT be responsible for any risks, damages, losses or whatsoever that might happen to you for using my trading ideas.

View attachment 273389
HIT TP

Result:

(0.66125-0.65925) x 100,000 = + USD 200/Lot

Result so far: +USD 652.09/Lot

January 24th, 2020 - 08:00 GMT.

Pair: USDCHF

Technical reading:

A pull-back move has occurred to within the gap between EMA 50 and EMA 100 on H4 chart. Stochastic is overbought on H4 chat and confirms a bearish signal on H1 chart. A bearish engulfing pattern is confirmed on H1 chart.

Action:
Sell USDCHF at 0.96945
SL: 0.97311
TP: 0.96549

Disclaimer: I will NOT be responsible for any risks, damages, losses or whatsoever that might happen to you for using my trading ideas.

View attachment 273390
HIT SL

Result:

(0.96945-0.97311) x 100,000 = - USD 376.11/Lot

Result so far: +USD 248.98/Lot

January 29th, 2020 - 01:25 GMT.

Pair: USDJPY

Technical reading:

A death cross has been confirmed by EMA 50 and EMA 100 on H4 chart. A pull-back move has occurred to the gap between EMA 50 and EMA 100 on H1 chart. Stochastic is overbought on H4 chat and falling on H1 chart.

Action:
Sell USDJPYF at 109.179
SL: 109.505
TP: 108.771

January 30th, 2020 - 08:00 GMT.

Technical reading:

Price is above EMA 50 and EMA 100 on H4 chart. A pull-back move has occurred to the gap between EMA 50 and EMA 100 on H1 chart. Stochastic is oversold on H4 chat and has confirmed bullish signal on H1 chart, followed by a hammer.

Note that EMA 50 is still below EMA 100 on H4 chart.

Action:
Buy USDCHF at 0.97241
SL: 0.96937
TP: 0.97575

January 29th, 2020 - 01:25 GMT.

Technical reading:

A death cross has been confirmed by EMA 50 and EMA 100 on H4 chart. A pull-back move has occurred to the gap between EMA 50 and EMA 100 on H1 chart. Stochastic is overbought on H4 chat and falling on H1 chart.

Action:
Sell USDJPYF at 109.179
SL: 109.505
TP: 108.771

View attachment 273687
CLOSED MANUALLY AT 108.866 AT 08:04 GMT
Reason: Price stops just above the TP level, stochastic is oversold on H4 chart.

Result:

(109.179-108.866) x 100,000 = + USD 287.51/Lot

Result so far: +USD 536.49/Lot

January 30th, 2020 - 08:00 GMT.

Technical reading:

Price is above EMA 50 and EMA 100 on H4 chart. A pull-back move has occurred to the gap between EMA 50 and EMA 100 on H1 chart. Stochastic is oversold on H4 chat and has confirmed bullish signal on H1 chart, followed by a hammer.

Note that EMA 50 is still below EMA 100 on H4 chart.

Action:
Buy USDCHF at 0.97241
SL: 0.96937
TP: 0.97575

View attachment 273773
Hit SL

Result:

(0.96937-0.97241) x 100,000 = - USD 303.61/Lot

Result so far: +USD 232,88/Lot

January 31st, 2020 - 06:09 GMT.

Technical reading:

A death cross is seen on H4 chart, formed by EMA 50 and EMA 100. Price has pulled back to the gap between EMA 50 and EMA 100 on H1 chart. Stochastic is overbought on H4 chart, and there is bearish signal on H1 chart.

Action:
Sell USDJPY at 109.023
SL: 109.385
TP: 108.636

Hello etrijuni. I am a newbie and have been watching your trades posted here. It looks great. Have you used this process previously to successfully increase your account value?

Right now your results so far are only +$232. How much do you plan to increase the value? Do you have any longer term plan other than placing individual trades like these in this system?

I reviewed your system and then reviewed each one of your trades and placed my own bets on them before seeing your results. I was about 50/50 on betting on the wins/loses. If it was my account I may be in the red with it at this point. I disagreed with some of your buy/sell positions but you were right more often than I was!

I like how the trade information is set up all neatly and accurately.

What is the ratio of profit you are aiming for on each trade? It is about .5%? I tried to calculate some of your positions and it looks like it is around .5%. Is that right?

What online exchange are you performing these transactions at? What chart software are you using? Thanks. I look forward more of your journalism in the future.

January 31st, 2020 - 06:09 GMT.

Technical reading:

A death cross is seen on H4 chart, formed by EMA 50 and EMA 100. Price has pulled back to the gap between EMA 50 and EMA 100 on H1 chart. Stochastic is overbought on H4 chart, and there is bearish signal on H1 chart.

Action:
Sell USDJPY at 109.023
SL: 109.385
TP: 108.636

View attachment 273826
Hit TP

Result:

(109.023-108.636) x 100,000 = + USD 356.24/Lot

Result so far: +USD 589.12/Lot

Hello etrijuni. I am a newbie and have been watching your trades posted here. It looks great. Have you used this process previously to successfully increase your account value?

Right now your results so far are only +$232. How much do you plan to increase the value? Do you have any longer term plan other than placing individual trades like these in this system?

I reviewed your system and then reviewed each one of your trades and placed my own bets on them before seeing your results. I was about 50/50 on betting on the wins/loses. If it was my account I may be in the red with it at this point. I disagreed with some of your buy/sell positions but you were right more often than I was!

I like how the trade information is set up all neatly and accurately.

What is the ratio of profit you are aiming for on each trade? It is about .5%? I tried to calculate some of your positions and it looks like it is around .5%. Is that right?

What online exchange are you performing these transactions at? What chart software are you using? Thanks. I look forward more of your journalism in the future.
Hello Bubba. Thank you for stopping by.

I have been using this technique since 2016. Previously I used single time frame only (2005-mid 2016). Actually single time frame technique is good (at least for me), but I found out that the signal could be 'cleaner' if I also looked at the bigger time frame. However, it isn't a holy grail, I made losses and I'm pretty sure I will make losses in the future. However, in the last 4 years, the outcome is quite good.

Yes, my win ratio is only around 55%. Not outstanding, but just enough to please my clients. :giggle:
I trade for my clients using MetaTrader 4 in various brokers. My plan is to get at least $13,000/lot this year.

February 4th, 2020 - 11:04 GMT.

Hi Traders, this time I will post three trade ideas in one post: USDJPY, USDCHF and EURJPY because they all are confirmed at the same time.

1. Pair: USDJPY

Technical reading:

A pull-back move has occurred to within the gap between EMA 50 and EMA 100 on H4 chart. Stochastic is overbought on H4 chart, and there is bearish signal on H1 chart.

NOTE: The price is moving above EMA 50 & EMA 100 on H1 chart.

Action:
Sell USDJPY at 108.967
SL: 109.219
TP: 108.729

2. Pair: USDCHF

Technical reading:

A pull-back move has occurred to within the gap between EMA 50 and EMA 100 on H4 chart. Stochastic is overbought on H4 chart, and there is bearish signal on H1 chart.

NOTE: The price was above EMA 50 & EMA 100 on H1 chart, but falls back below EMA 100.

Action:
Sell USDCHF at 0.96765
SL: 0.97015
TP: 0.96529

3. Pair: EURJPY

Technical reading:

NOTE: The price is above EMA 50 & EMA 100 on H1 chart.

Action:
Sell EURJPY at 120.498
SL: 120.906
TP: 120.172

February 4th, 2020 - 11:04 GMT.

Hi Traders, this time I will post three trade ideas in one post: USDJPY, USDCHF and EURJPY because they all are confirmed at the same time.

1. Pair: USDJPY

Technical reading:

Action:
Sell USDJPY at 108.967
SL: 109.219
TP: 108.729

View attachment 274047

2. Pair: USDCHF

Technical reading:

NOTE: The price was above EMA 50 & EMA 100 on H1 chart, but falls back below EMA 100.

Action:
Sell USDCHF at 0.96765
SL: 0.97015
TP: 0.96529

View attachment 274048

3. Pair: EURJPY

Technical reading:

NOTE: The price is above EMA 50 & EMA 100 on H1 chart.

Action:
Sell EURJPY at 120.498
SL: 120.906
TP: 120.172

View attachment 274050

Hit SL

Results:

USDJPY: - USD 240.73/Lot
USDCHF: - USD 257.69/Lot
EURJPY: - USD 372.60/Lot
Total: - USD 871.02/Lot

Result so far: -USD 281.9/Lot

What type of account are you using that allows trading to continue when you have a negative balance? (your balance is now at -$281)

What is a Lot?

What do you think happened with this series of four losing trades? (I predicted that three of the four trades looked promising and they all lost. It makes me suspect it was just the whole currency market turned together like a wave, in the grander scheme of things, and that closed your trades)

Why do you use such a basic system? Wouldn't adding in another technic or another indicator to overlap your existing system, help give better results?

How often have you used Fibonacci Retracement on these trades so far? (I have heard of Fibonacci before but I am unfamiliar with that tool and what it can do)

Another novice question: You mentioned that you trade like this for clients, what is the meaning of clients? (Do you work at a bank or a brokerage service that you work with the banks clients portfolios, or do you have private clients that trust enough to invest their money in your techniques)

Looking forward to see if you place more trades and hopefully your balance bounces back up into the green after this recent quadruple loss. Four losses in one day, and it put your balance into the red zone. That must be hard.

Last edited:
February 11th, 2020 -08:00 GMT.

Pair: AUDUSD

Technical reading:

EMA 50 and EMA 100 are still falling on H4 chart. Stochastic is overbought on H4 chart, and there is bearish signal on H1 chart. In addition, a shooting star pattern is seen on H1 chart.

Action:
Sell AUDUSD at 0.67078
SL: 0.67777
TP: 0.66274
1581408106856.png

Hi Bubba.
What type of account are you using that allows trading to continue when you have a negative balance? (your balance is now at -$281)
It isn't negative balance, but negative results of my trade setups.

What is a Lot?
You can say that "lot" is like "unit". 1 Lot (regular) equals to 100,000 base currency. Base currency is the one on the left of the currency pair. As example, AUD is the base currency of AUDUSD pair.

What do you think happened with this series of four losing trades? (I predicted that three of the four trades looked promising and they all lost. It makes me suspect it was just the whole currency market turned together like a wave, in the grander scheme of things, and that closed your trades)
No problem. We can't win all the time. As I said before, my strategy is not a "holy grail". I made losses and I'm pretty sure that I will make losses in the futures. However, in my experience, I don't lose all the time. In the year end, I (usually) win. Why am I so sure? Because it usually happened. All I have to do is just stick to the trading plan and the rule of my strategy. I hope this year will be as good as the previous years, hopefully better. :giggle:

Why do you use such a basic system? Wouldn't adding in another technic or another indicator to overlap your existing system, help give better results?
In the past, I used so many (in fact: too many!) various trading system, from the simple ones to the sophisticated ones. My adventure of finding the best strategy began in 2005. In the end, I found out that the simplest ones are always the best ones (at least for me). I have told you earlier that I have been using this such basic system since 2016, and it always turned out to be positive.

Why am I keep using it? Because it works for me, and it is easy to use (because I 'm not a smart guy :ROFLMAO:) .
However, it might not work for you or anyone else, maybe because of different trading styles, capital, etc.

Remember, I never claimed that my system is the best. All I know that it works for me, at least in the last 4 years. I am sure many people out there have better trading systems than mine.

How often have you used Fibonacci Retracement on these trades so far? (I have heard of Fibonacci before but I am unfamiliar with that tool and what it can do)
I also use Fibonacci Retracements. I've been using it for almost 20 years. It is my favorite tool. I just don't post it here.

Another novice question: You mentioned that you trade like this for clients, what is the meaning of clients? (Do you work at a bank or a brokerage service that you work with the banks clients portfolios, or do you have private clients that trust enough to invest their money in your techniques)
Clients people who are using my services. Yes, I work for a brokerage service, but I also have clients of my own (not the company's clients). They receive my trading signals, but not only signals from this strategy. As I said, I also use Fibonacci Retracements.

Looking forward to see if you place more trades and hopefully your balance bounces back up into the green after this recent quadruple loss.
Me too! :ROFLMAO:

Four losses in one day, and it put your balance into the red zone. That must be hard.
It isn't good, but sometimes we have to take the hit. It is how we hold on that matters. :giggle:

Good luck to you, Bubba!

Last edited:
Do you have any updates?

I like your technique but why not add Bollinger Bands? You really think being 5% up is enough? How much do you think your results can change if you added BBands?

It seems so tedious to have otherwise well thought out (yet simple) trades going south for no apparent rhyme or reason whatsoever. Then you keep hammering away at it just for 5%?

I think Boll Bands would be a game changer... that would add more security and eliminate any guesswork for deciding how to place your trades...

February 11th, 2020 -08:00 GMT.

Pair: AUDUSD

Technical reading:

EMA 50 and EMA 100 are still falling on H4 chart. Stochastic is overbought on H4 chart, and there is bearish signal on H1 chart. In addition, a shooting star pattern is seen on H1 chart.

Action:
Sell AUDUSD at 0.67078
SL: 0.67777
TP: 0.66274
View attachment 274419
Hit TP

Result:
(0.67078-0.66274) x 100,000 = $ 804/Lot

Result so far: +USD 522.1/Lot

Do you have any updates?
Just made one.

I like your technique but why not add Bollinger Bands? You really think being 5% up is enough? How much do you think your results can change if you added BBands?
I like my current strategy. It has been proven in a long run. I'm not saying that Bollinger's Bands is worse, it's just not suitable with my style. I think I have explained enough in my previous reply.

I think Boll Bands would be a game changer... that would add more security and eliminate any guesswork for deciding how to place your trades...
Please feel free to use BB in your trading strategy. I wish you all the best.

February 25th, 2020 - 04:00 GMT.

Pair: NZDUSD

Technical reading:

EMA 50 and EMA 100 are still falling on H4 chart. Price has pulled back to within the gap between EMA 50 and EMA 100 on H1 chart. Stochastic is overbought on H4 chart, bearish divergence is seen on H1 chart.

NOTE: A double bottom pattern is emerging on H4 chart.

Action:
Sell NZDUSD at 0.63459
SL: 0.64199
TP: 0.62657

1582603528733.png