My basic advices for forex trading

ksaks

hi ..

i advice everyone in forex trading to follow these rules :

1) - don't ever trade GBP/USD .
2) - don't ever trade Oil (its risky).
3) - The markets Tends to Beat the crowds . ( eg. when everyone is telling the market will go up then know for sure it will go down so don't follow the majority ) .
4) - sometime some markets don't follow rule 3 . in this case the best way to trade in these markets is to follow the trend .

if anyone have another advices please reply to this thread with his opinions ..

hi ..

3) - The markets Tends to Beat the crowds . ( eg. when everyone is telling the market will go up then know for sure it will go down so don't follow the majority ) .
4) - sometime some markets don't follow rule 3 . in this case the best way to trade in these markets is to follow the trend .

If anyone follows the advice of someone that thinks oil is forex then .............. well what can ya say.

Oh missed point 4 'the best way to trade these markets' - but point 1 and 2 say never to trade them!!! Great post i need a glass of wine to stop me laughing.

hi ..

I'd better send my profits back to the brokers then! And before anyone says it, I know I probably will at some point.:(

hi ..

Number 3 is why you should ignore 99.9% of the people who post in this forum and why Claudia123 will end up an alcoholic! As for me, I enjoy the laughter!:LOL:

Last edited:
hi ..

You're on the wrong track son.

Number 3 is why you should ignore 99.9% of the people who post in this forum and why Claudia123 will end up an alcoholic! As for me, I enjoy the laughter!:LOL:

Lol u not wrong its funniest thing i read for ages - good job dantes not around

I make a living trading mainly cable at the moment - gonna trade oil monday now I know its fx.

Last edited:
hi ..

I have some advice ..Don't listen to anyone with a name that rhymes with sucks.

thanks

that is farkin' funny

ease up on the crack pipe maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

images

hi ..

5. Dont trade ANY markets - send money to me...