My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

Ben,

He's only on level one of sarcasm is Mr Boils at the moment so hang in there.....
Only thing I would pick up re your posts which am not actually certain if you were being serious or otherwise was about being right in 90% of your trades......??

Now at the risk of having to put my tin hat back on if you are consistently getting 55-60% of your trades right using same limits and stop losses, then you'll be doing better than most on this forum and will become rich(er) over time......

One aspect of trading that took me quite a long time to master was my "eagerness" to trade and often I would kick myself for not being patient at times......

You need to learn that pretty quick.......

Well i guess i want to be right 90% of the time yeah (a big ask i know), although in the early stages ill settle for 60%, but time isn't my friend. 2 years will fly by, so we got to get that % up quick!

I'll try to be patient like u said, although my IG account is just waiting there to be traded, well spread-betted :LOL:. I may even have a little test of the water tomorrow, but i'll be patient don't worry. Thanks for the constructive advice.

No just being realistic Wacko.....

You cannot expect young novice traders to be achieving 90% from outset as per my earlier post.......
Are you achieving 90% yet by chance....??

Hey guys, you can fall out with me i don't care, but for godsake don't fall out with each other over this thread. Let's have positivity...we NEED positivity.

Good trading to all.

Well i guess i want to be right 90% of the time yeah (a big ask i know), although in the early stages ill settle for 60%

Being right 90% of the time is not particularly difficult, in fact its relatively easy.

Being right, and making money are not the same thing at all.

Being right 90% of the time is not particularly difficult, in fact its relatively easy.

Being right, and making money are not the same thing at all.

Interesting Hare. I reckon what you're saying is going to make more sense down the line, we'll see!

No just being realistic Wacko.....

You cannot expect young novice traders to be achieving 90% from outset as per my earlier post.......
Are you achieving 90% yet by chance....??

You're being realistic?? Why?? What happened all of a sudden that you are being realistic?? You mean the rest of us AREN'T being realistic??

You want 90% successful trades..easy. Use 1 pip profit, 1000 pip stoploss. Completely irrelevant statistic without context.

Peter

Sorry i don't play poker, so the analogy is lost on me.

Like i've said before, i'm positive and have belief, AND i soak up information like a sponge! You mark my words, you're dealing with a future forex winner. :smart:

Good trading to all.

Well, poker is a zero sum game where a few highly skilled players take everyone else's money and the house gets it cut regardless... That is the analogy. Surely you get it?

You have to ask yourself this: What evidence do you have for believing that you are likely to be one of the few winners? And how much time and effort do you think those highly skilled winners had to invest before they finally became successful?

You want 90% successful trades..easy. Use 1 pip profit, 1000 pip stoploss. Completely irrelevant statistic without context.

Peter

What...??

Why continually try to be clever where clearly you're far from it...?? Its boring mate.

Can I join the Lodge that you Guys clearly belong too or is there a joining fee.....??
A bigger mutual admiration society I've yet to see...

Unbeliveable but not funny at all.

Truth telling never goes down well....especially wasted on those with selective hearing

Here we go again...

I find myself agreeing with rsh01 shock and horror.......

No doubt they'll come up with this Zero Sum Anology in a minute. If these guys trade like they post no wonder they are packing 6000/7000 posts etc...

I find myself agreeing with rsh01 shock and horror.......

No doubt they'll come up with this Zero Sum Anology in a minute. If these guys trade like they post no wonder they are packing 6000/7000 posts etc...

Lol, you clearly didn't understand the context in which he was referring