MultiCharts PowerLanguage/EasyLanguage full documentation, full reference book, books and materials?

Blonde_Angel

29 1
Hiya,

I'm looking for the PowerLanguage/EasyLanguage full documentation, full reference book, books, and materials? Everything related to MultiCharts-14(latest version). I don't know where to start and where to read all the materials to get full knowledge about this Algorithmic Trading application as fast and as complete as possible?

I can read man guides and books as long as they are worthy of my time and they are written well and they are useful, but I don't want to use my time to read junk books and guides that have no practical value, nor any performance optimization considered on them.

I want to develop an Algorithmic Trading Robot/App that can be capable of the fastest possible execution lowest possible latency with best of the best memory management and superior performance optimization with MultiCharts-14 and I need professional advice on this? please help?

Note: I may try to learn other Algorithmic Trading language or API or first-class programming languages like Java and develop some application for Algorithmic Trading on them as well, but I need to learn MultiCharts-14 as I'm developing one EA/Robot/application-for-algorithmic-trading in MultiCharts-14 too.

Tnx and best of luck 😇

Almarok

31 3
In these books there are complete codes in Easylanguage of various Trading Systems and they also teach how to create, test and optimize T. S:

- The Ultimate Trading Guide (John R. Hill, George Pruitt, Lundy Hill)

- Trading Systems that Work (Thomas Stridsman)

- Building Winning Trading Systems with TradeStation (George Pruitt, John R. Hill)

- Design, Testing, and Optimization of Trading Systems (Robert Pardo)

- Trading Systems - A New Approach To System Development (Urban Jaekle and Emilio Tomasini)

You can download here:

Easylanguage-essentials-programmers-guide:

EasyLanguage Functions and Reserved Words Reference

Last edited:
Reactions: Blonde_Angel

HitsOlivs

1 0
To come up with a good business idea is very difficult because nowadays, marketing is challenging to understand. You have to be sure of what you're doing and have significant mental power because all these competitors are ruthless. Plus, you have to think about the workers who have to be found and entered to make a high income. This is about training. You have to drive them, and if you are new to this industry, you have little idea of their realization, so many recommend using https://www.docsie.io/blog/training_manual_template/ . Successful training is a successful business—still, the main thing to find a good business idea. If it is not received from the first it will be received from the second

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock