Best Order Flow Analysis Standalone application or add-on for Ninjatrader 8 x64 or Motivewave Ultimate(for Futures market or Forex market or both)?

Blonde_Angel

Hiya,

I'm looking for the Best of the Best and most accurate Order Flow Analysis Standalone application or add-on for Ninjatrader 8 x64 and Motivewave Ultimate?

Is this the best of the best add-on for Order Flow Analysis for Ninjatrader and/or for Motivewave Ultimate?

1- AlgoX Upgrade for NT8 or Motivewave Ultimate
$750.00

OFA for NinjaTrader 8 or Motivewave Ultimate
$499.00

Sub-Total: 1,249.00 USD

+ Advanced Profile Add-On for MotiveWave 495 USD

Total: 1,744.00 USD?

2- Jigsaw trading platform (daytrader Institutional 2,299.00 USD)

3- Bookmap trading platform (1,990.00 USD)

If this is not the best of the best accurate Order Flow Analysis, what is the best Order Flow Analysis Standalone application or add-on for Ninjatrader 8 x64 or Motivewave Ultimate(for Futures market or Forex market or both) option on the market that is the most accurate and provides a most accurate analysis, please?

How to be sure that the price includes all the support, update, upgrade for the next 10 years, please?

Note: I have the Motivewave Ultimate, Multicharts 14+ASP and Ninjatrade 8 x64 all, but my preferences are Motivewave Ultimate or Multicharts 14+ASP as I do use these two for algorithmic trading mainly than Ninjatrade 8 x64.

?

Tnx and best of luck 😇